Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

of course i know you...you were so happy so i knew you wouldn't mind!! yh twiny..you can use the karnika holi sig!! show m the reqs..i wanna see them!!

thank aishi...im glad you liked that sig!

thank you kiran!! as widsie said..we don't watch geet...it was shini's sugg....both of us only watch KMH2...wids could be watching RBO..not sure though!!ask shini on how is geet!!

aww thank you jessy..glad to know you liked them!! you shoudl watch KMH!! its so so good...better than anything else on TV...i can guarantee you that!!!

thank you sofi...glad you liked those!! yh widsie is mean like that...she'll tell you something is done but won't show you!! lol!! shini gets lots of treatment like that!

thank you zaara...oh woww..haven't seen you in awhile..u been inactive or what?? how are you??

wida thumbnail
gonhow you the reqs rims uplouding them now
nopeim not watching rbo..lol onlyshanak scenes when i haev time

heheimm meann thats whyy .. yesterday iw as in a good mood.. a nice wida mood.. but today im meann..lol heheh
Rimsie. thumbnail
oh darn it...couln't we have nice widsie for a week...before she turns mean?? actually...i domnt encounter mean widsie...i always encounter...crazy, lazy, but sweet twiny!! so im always happy!!! :) love ya twiny...i just thought to throw it out there!!
btw made arjohi avis from shower scene as i told you..they are uploading so will show them to ya in pm!! and we can update...tonight or tomm morning!!
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima791

oh darn it...couln't we have nice widsie for a week...before she turns mean?? actually...i domnt encounter mean widsie...i always encounter...crazy, lazy, but sweet twiny!! so im always happy!!! :) love ya twiny...i just thought to throw it out there!!

btw made arjohi avis from shower scene as i told you..they are uploading so will show them to ya in pm!! and we can update...tonight or tomm morning!!

nice wids is only active for a day😆😆.. ehhe ahh rimsie you shoo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee
I LOVE YOUU 2 OLDIEE TWIN😆
ahhh i cantw aitt.. hehehe finally you done..lol
yepyepp i wanna see
btw im gonna maek a psd.. let me go and start colorizing..lol
Rimsie. thumbnail

i tell you ily and you call me oldie...how nice!!!
too bad for everyone...nice wids is only active for aday...good for me...my twiny is always nice!! ;)
sended them...and im leaving for lunch so will be online later!! excited for PSD!!

PS...VLC is working fine...i just left it alone for a day...and i was like let me give it a last try..so its fine...whcih mean...i can work on ya req shini...finally!!

wida thumbnail
i told ya nahh im mean todayyyyy😆😆.. ahh you so damn cute reallyy heheh
yeah i read it in pm. wanted to comment but yeah already wrote her esooo
good yaar., that weirdss...
heeh shini must be happyy😆
btw uplouded the psd on the devitanart thingyy
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG arjuhi KISSED?!😲😲😲 I haven't seen the show in SO long and I don't know what's going on. The avis were just WOW!!! Awwwwwww the holi one was so cute.😳 I love the colouring on them as well as well as the texture and the font style. You blended the pictures very well.
wida thumbnail
^^ hehe yepppppppppppppp arjun kissedd herr
eheh few episode ago arohi kissed him on his cheek
yesterday arjun kissed her on her lips heheh
and than said that he loves her...

btw one more reqs donee
wohoo im on roll today

Edited by wida - 13 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3