Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
I love the coloring on Arjohi avis :)

and this is soo pretty!

will edit my req asap!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! omgggggggg BEBO&DUGGUUUU! OMG OMG OMG lets me chnage my sig box first and will be back with comment on the updateee and my bebooooo&duguuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!☺️

--edit---
AHHHHH you updateddd withhh bebo&dugguuu! OHHMYYY! yu know when i enter this forum and catch your shop's title first than anything! yu know im weakkk&dreammy when about bebo&duggu! 
ahhhhhh the sig is sooooooooooo gooooood!☺️☺️☺️ the picture are pricless!😍😍😍
the blending is just pefecttt! ahh the text is soo cuteee! yu know i love that songg, ahh they are soo adorbable in that song AND THE MOVIEEEE!☺️☺️ Ohhh i dont want to remind of the endingg!😭
anyways the blue light texture looks sooo goood on the siggg! ohhhhhh i cant stoppp staring at these pics! they are made for each other im seriously!☺️☺️ omgg i never expect this i mean yu said yu have a lot of suggestions but i never think you make a sig of them very soon! ahhhh im soo happy to seee these sigs! im so glad that my fav maker made a sig for meeeee!☺️☺️☺️ thank youu so so so much! yu dont know how much its means a lot to mee! thank you os so so much! love youuuuuuuuuu!🤗🤗🤗

the update is really goooddd! wow you guys are getting better&better!  ohhhmy im in love with this sig http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/6097/81885836.png  the coloring is just amazinggg! the text style is wowwwww!😲😲 other stuffs are good too but this sig is the best!😃

great job rima&wida!🤗🤗

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 13 years ago
OMG everything looks soo good love the bebo-duggu ones the most awesome:)
im usre you are gonna enjoy the epi marj!!

thank you ashu..glad you liked them...will have the psd in the next update!!

thank you meh...aww im glad you liked it..i didn't like it very much..i guess you liked it enough to come back and edithe comment..hmm!!

thank you dharu..loving the anu sig you using..its truly amazing...i hope her new movie comes out soon...im dieing for it!!
Rimaaa i was waiting for you to comment on my sig box tehe. I'm excited for her new movie as well:)
i always adore your sig box...they always fascinate me....and i can't resist eveyrtime from commenting on ti...you must be getting tired of it by now,...
aww! yay! I need some new colorings ;) LOL!
Noo wayy Rima I lovee it. I love the compliments😳😳
its an okay psd...not too exciting or gr8..but i like it...

haha dharu...will keep that in my mind!!
Arjun/Arohi gifs are super hot! Love the coloring & bubble-ish texture on it. Lol, the mangeet one is superb... I love the text, it's so true and funny :P Ahhh like usual, the blending is awesome! Smriti's request is amazing! She'll go absolutely nuts after seeing it ;p