Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

@meeru: aww you didn't like GM? i like it!! thanks hun!! glad you liked the update!!

@janu: thanks hun..glad you liked them...arjohi rocks your socks...lol!! no matter how many times i hear this saying...it never gets old!!

@dharu: thank you dear!

@ashu: thanks hun!! im glad you liked those sigs... wids has the ph pics you are talking abt..so she's gonna have to answer that!!

@aditi:thank you dear!! i know...i was pissed too...i was expecting last two overs from bhajji(or at least a spinner) and zaheer!! stupid...nehra..ruined the WHOLE friggin game!! i want them to win too....

@fary: thanks sis...im glad you liked those!!

@faru: thanks hun...glad you liked those...actually the first two ph ones are by widsie!! glad you liked them all!!! thanks for using!!

@twiny: thanks yaar..btw congo on winning those awards!!

@Parachute.: sorry dont know your name...but thank you!!

@fati: thank you so so much yaar..imglad you liked them...thanks for using...will def try to make more PH ones!!

@jessy: thank you dear!!

@zaara: thank hun!!

@reeno: aww thanks dear..glad you liked them...oh wowww what a coincidence...you just made something and then you view someone who made somethign on that pic!!

@durgavnii: thank you dear..im glad you liked them!!

@aishix: thanks hun glad you liked them!! i think you meant indian cric team lol

@sam: thank you sam...im excited for john-akki's movie too!! so is widsie!!

@x.Anku.x : thank you dear!! glad you liked the cric sigs...actually we already made it...if we win oen more game then it will determine our position of #1 in group B!!

@sano: thank you!

@fatima: yh they are coming in a new movie...thank you dear!!

@senorita: glad you liked those desiboys sigs!!

@marium: thanks marium!! aww you know you'd be surprised but widsie is not big fan of her beldning even though she does fine job with it...she doens't think she does!! glad you liked them!!

@zoobidoobi: um ok!! idk if you are gonna edit or not :S

imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhhhhh what an amzing updatee wida! becuase all the sigs seems made by wida or am i right?😕😆 but im going to say wida and rima both, yu guys did a greta job with this updateee! wow the first sig of john&akki is tooo goooood! :D :D
OMGG OMG OMG OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stuffs on premheer, lukcy premheer fans! becuase they can use these beauitful sigsss😍!☺️ im stuck with two sigs and i dont know which is the bestt ever. but i loved the second sig, its so so so so so so goood! ohmygoshh, i can stare at it all day, no liesss!😲 i loveeeeeeeeee the coloring on it, its soo good.  ahhh the blendign is just perfectttt! the texture yu put on the sig, its looks so perfect! ahh what can i sayyy anymore about that beauitful sigggg!😍😍😍 i would like to request a sig in that styleee😍😍😍

awww indina crickets sigs came out very good :) :) the pics are just woww :P congrats to them  but i still support pakistan becuase im a pakistani🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

anways you guys did an amazing job with this updateee!😃
Rimsie. thumbnail
4 sigs by me, three by wids!!
you can tell diff by lookig at the copy right...i use all caps in my copyright..and widsie captalizes the first letter only!!
glad you liked hte update!! i know exactly what you mean abt second sig!! it a dark sig that has a certain glow abt it!! ;) sorry im indian so i support them and widsie is afghani so she supports either ind or pak i think!
i used that psd but on something else...lol it totaly rocked!!
@Rima Yeah very strange when bhajji had an over left god knows y dhoni gave the last over to nehra!!!
it was indeed really pissing off,I wanted to wreck dhoni's neck😡
Dhoni should have realized bhajji is a far better bowler then nehra🤔
i just hope India makes it to the quarter finals!!
Coz we are still not sure Man!!!
i just pray we make it to the quarter finals!!
chlao Inidaaaaa Kamaal dikhado plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Rimsie. thumbnail
i know...my dad and me were expecting bhajji and all of sudden its nehra...i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my dad is like dhoni shouldn't have done this!!  actully we are already into quarter finals..its just if we had won that match...we would have maintained #1 position in group B!! lets hope we win this weekend against west indies!!

Originally posted by: rima791

i know...my dad and me were expecting bhajji and all of sudden its nehra...i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my dad is like dhoni shouldn't have done this!!  actully we are already into quarter finals..its just if we had won that match...we would have maintained #1 position in group B!! lets hope we win this weekend against west indies!!

Actually we are still doubtful rima!!😒
the west indies one is the qualifying one for the quarter finals!!
its gonna be really crucial and scary!
my fingers crossed!
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 13 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail

we are on second position...so WI is on third!! the bangladesh is on the fourth....england is on the fifth...

there is no way for bangladesh to move up since their next game is against SA!! SA totally will win that one..

If WI wins against us..then they will be on second and we'll be on third!!

england has their next game against WI...so WI has a slight chance of moving down to fourth if england wins...and if england winds...bangl will be on fifth, england will be fourth...so we are INNNN!!!!

Originally posted by: rima791

we are on second position...so WI is on third!! the bangladesh is on the fourth....england is on the fifth...

there is no way for bangladesh to move up since their next game is against SA!! SA totally will win that one..

If WI wins against us..then they will be on second and we'll be on third!!

england has their next game against WI...so WI has a slight chance of moving down to fourth if england wins...and if england winds...bangl will be on fifth, england will be fourth...so we are INNNN!!!!

Bingoooooooo!!
That was a quick update😳😳
Aww I so wish that happens,then things will be perfect and confirmed for India❤️
though some of them are so bound and obvious to happen!!!
And plzzzzzzzzzzzz i so want a Indian cricket team update on your next update!!
And also try making the Kapil dev and boys world cup 83 winning moment if you can..............😳😳
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 13 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
yh...i hope it goes as i wrote...yh i was online in class when you wrote that comment...will def try....probably not next update...but def the one after afterward!!

i was trying to take caps in VLC..but the thing doesn't work..i have vista....it worked fine on my work comp...that has xp!! does anyone have solution to that?? let me know!!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVED DESI BOYS ONES =DDD
PREMEER ONES ARE GR8T!!
WOW U LIKE CRICKET I LOVE IT TOO =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX