Japan Tsunami - Why ? Just Pray

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I always ponder when there are mass deaths as to the reasons for it. May the departed souls rest in peace.
Many are still unaccounted for.
The Nuclear Threat is most scary now.

Whatever the reason please just pray for them

Japan seemed unprepared for a quake of such magnitude and force. Like in Christchurch another more powerful one may follow. They should take precautions and perhaps shut the Nuclear Facilities in that area.

For now a little prayer will go a long way.
There is a lot of hope, love and memories buried forever
But they are not gone and will always live on
I can still hear their voices
And the sound of  children laughing

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's the moon's fault 

natural disaster i would say...
and hawaii could be up next
Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's a natural disaster, definitely no connection with "SuperMoon" as the experts clearly pointed out!
At the same time I feel that it's a god's way of making us realize that we DONT control anything!
That he can change everything in a matter of seconds!
Hope those who are suffering get the strength to cope up , and those who lost their lives Rest in peace.
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42035125/ns/technology_and_science-space/

i take back my moon thing...
but the moon does cause the big waves, and the closer it gets, the bigger the waves
MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

but the moon does cause the big waves, and the closer it gets, the bigger the waves

Yeah but moon comes close to earth every 14 days, we don't get a natural disaster every 14 days , do we? Further tsunami was due to earthquake and not due to the tidal pull of moon.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

Ya there is a chance!!

But its true that one cant be against the natural happenings... . keep cool accepting whatever happens for our better living taking care of our one and only nature at every point of time . take care of yourself and nature !

Another man made disaster terrifying there now....this is a wake up call especially for all the proponents of nuclear power, mankind is not ready especially we Indians are not ready to deal with hazards of nuclear energy.....Hope the Japanese get out of this soon!
Edited by Believe - 13 years ago
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

I always ponder when there are mass deaths as to the reasons for it. May the departed souls rest in peace.
Many are still unaccounted for.
The Nuclear Threat is most scary now.

Karma or Natural Disaster?

This reminds of the Iranian cleric who said that girls wearing short skirts are the reason for earthquakes 

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How could it be karmic, if it were China - I might have given it a thought, though. Okay, well - strange. The tsunami is a natural disaster, of course. It's mournful, my condolences to the ones who lost their lives and their families. 

I do believe in Karma, but not essentially all the time it's your deed that's giving you its consequence. There's a logical and scientific calculation to a think such as a tsunami, so my say here would be take up on the scientific institution this time. 

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Apologies for slightly deviating from the question asked but I was having this discussion with a friend and she mentioned how she found it strange that as we move closer to 2012, there seem to be an increase in such events e.g. tsunamis, floods, hurricanes and not just natural disasters but things like dead birds falling from the sky, LOTS of dead fish being washed up etc. 

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much about it? :\
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm.. its true that both - frequency & intensity - of hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunami has been increasing but I dont think its related to the doomsday prediction for 21 Dec. 2012. In fact the Mayan calendar, to which the prophecy is mainly attributed, doesn't even mention abt the end of the world. All it says is that the great cycle of the calendar wud end on this particular date and a new one shall begin. 

Perhaps these phenomenon are part of natural change or maybe an indication of the hostile or less fav. climate that shall be prevalent on the earth in the coming future.

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago