A Dream Found n LOST! - Future Scope

Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Loss of a child...snatching away of a beautiful dream from parents-to-be...noone can be blamed yet the loss is irrepairable... not even another child would be able to make them forget this loss of theirs...

Geet's world suddenly came crashing down quite literally as she fell from those monstrous stairs... Geet's pain and loss is palpable but what about Maan? We did see Maan's silent tears today but wonder if he will let out his hurt in its full-blown proportion lest it breaks down Geet more and get her into further depression... often times, its said that if in relationships one partner is in wallows of pain/depression the other has to hold strong to get the other back on track...
Maan might not be able to show Geet true extent of his hurt n loss and just be strong for Geet and try to deflect her mind by playing pranks on her like before or tease her like before... this might be treated by Geet in a not very right way since she is in depression and she might not be in state to judge the humor in it... she might feel that Maan didnt love the baby enuf to have forgotten it so easily... I know some of you will argue that Maan has shown enuf of his enthusiasm and love for baby but then Geet is in such a state that she might color her judgement of other people's behavior.... I hope she doesnt say things that might immensly hurt Maan like "What would you understand of my pain, it was my child not yours" or sumthing similar....
DADI
Another angle, I read many posts both on FB and here on IF that Dadi over-reacted.... I would like to ask those who felt she over-reacted, does your mother or granny not cry madly when something happens to you? Its but natural.. Geet has been with Dadi for too long and the recent happening where Maan and Geet were actually looking forward to the arrival of their baby...she herself has been looking forward to arrival of her 4th generation...also, doesnt she blame herself that she cudnt care for Geet well even for a single day when Maan wasnt there... its a combined effect of guilt and loss I would say...
ANNIE
and Annie... well, I would say her grief was for the loss/hurt that her brother wud face... also, for Geet with whom her relationship has come a long way since both treat each other as sisters or friends... remember when she asked for forgiveness from Geet or when Geet went and asked Annie what was bothering her after the wedding... I would also cry for a friend or a sister if they were faced with such a loss... we are not shown each and every minute of the life that the Khurana's would lead in ideal world... so its a given that Geet and Annie do interact in a harmonious and friendly way, why would she feel for such a loss when she knows that both Geet and Maan were looking forward to ...
DEV
I have no sympathy for a cheater... and we dont yet know if Dev is to be a positive of a negative character in this fiction...he could be both... but the fact remains that he cared for Geet and baby's well being.. his concern for Geet has been shown more than once, both in Simla and in KM... at the end of it, it was his baby too ( I know the reasoning that sperm donation doesnt make him a father, but his recent behavior towards Geet was that of compassion to put it in the mildest way ) and it can be shown that he shares his grief openly with Geet while Maan doesnt... Maan might not show his grief due to different reasons - just coz he is the strictest on himself than on others and he might blame himself for having "allowed" this tragedy to happen by not being with Geet or just to stay strong infront of Geet. Dev here can play villian and might want to take revenge from Maan for having treated him with contempt and not in a brotherly fashion, by snatching from Maan the next thing that is closest to his heart after the baby and thats Geet! Even in a bid to spite Maan and bring a rift between Maaneet Dev can show his grief about the baby's loss to Geet who in her depression might feel that Dev feels more for the baby than Maan since Maan is not the real father... I hope it doesnt happen but it could....
Another scope is Dev might not feel for the baby's loss as Maaneet but it could be that Maan becomes overprotective towards Geet and might completely ignore the business and then in the meantime Dev could simply take over the reigns of Maan's empire and bring harm to him professionally for having treated him badly in the past.... this angle of Dev-Geet-Maan has a lot of scope if treated well...
Also, Geet and Maan's grief can be a cause of their virtual separation where Geet might just want to be all by herself in her grief not even allowing Maan into her world of grief and guilt for not having been able to care for the baby enuf... or Maan could shut himself from Geet not realising that he is hurting Geet more by not sharing with Geet what he lost was also dear to him n not just to Geet...
I think amidst all the fun n filler episodes there were enough hints about how Maan and Geet's their relationship could strengthen if they treat one another with enough love and understanding...or their equation could change due to lack of communication between the two...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmm...well thought out..I hope after the initial hitches, they're able tot share their grief with each other.
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the analysis is gr8 but is Dev actually negative...cuz even tho the older cvs showed Dev as repentant, I think the latest batch of CVs need to do some homework n not change that track.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

my heart ached with pain seeing the blood in docs hand that indicated mc.😭
i tell u the truth i felt daadi's pain heart wrenching
as she is oldest so most vulnerable ,she always loved maan more than anyone .the way she cried aloud she made me cry