undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

...the entire cast of players in todays episode stepped up to the plate and delivered... Manisha and Romeo...the comic relief, showed that they can also cry...Annie entered the scene with full intention and the result payed off...Dev showed grief like he understood that what was lost he helped create...Dadi let out the cry that Maan could not...Maan and Geet spoke with their eyes...

they should all take a bow!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree
And Geet team with their perfect editing and execution made the episode worth to watch
It was veryy beautifully portrayedπŸ‘
Putting aside how sad it was..Today's episode was a 10/10 for meπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Completely agree

And Geet team with their perfect editing and execution made the episode worth to watch
It was veryy beautifully portrayedπŸ‘
Putting aside how sad it was..Today's episode was a 10/10 for meπŸ‘πŸΌ

how could i forget the editting and execution...they were flawless...everyone should take a bow...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed they should all be taking a bow. Everyone put on their A-game today .. and made it all worthwhile as it instilled such a powerful response from the audience. People shed tears today .. and that is a sign of brilliant acting, direction, execution, everything!

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Indeed they should all be taking a bow. Everyone put on their A-game today .. and made it all worthwhile as it instilled such a powerful response from the audience. People shed tears today .. and that is a sign of brilliant acting, direction, execution, everything!

Z

i think it is safe to say that we have a new standard...after a lot of fumbling...they have found a great flow together for quite a few consecutive episodes now...i hope they remember how they gave it their all today and keep it up...yes, even I felt like crying watching them...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, everyone did an awesome job today with portraying their emotions!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gurti were outstanding!!  😍

All the scenes transitioned so smoothly and with immense emotional impact!!  πŸ‘

lol Annie actually seemed sincere for once!!
  πŸ˜†
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

I agree, everyone did an awesome job today with portraying their emotions!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gurti were outstanding!!  😍

All the scenes transitioned so smoothly and with immense emotional impact!!  πŸ‘

lol Annie actually seemed sincere for once!!
  πŸ˜†

yes, yes, yes...they were amazing...when annie is convincing...you know that is saying a lot...😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yes, yes, yes...they were amazing...when annie is convincing...you know that is saying a lot...😊

lol It sure is!!     πŸ˜†

I have to say, it's been pleasant watching GEET without A&A these past few days!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
@ utopia88...yes, i think that the AA part of the story needs to be sorted out and minimized if not eliminated...but today they showed that they can show passion...she really surprised me...they should continue to improve themselves...
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

@ utopia88...yes, i think that the AA part of the story needs to be sorted out and minimized if not eliminated...but today they showed that they can show passion...she really surprised me...they should continue to improve themselves...

Yep, it definitely needs to be minimized or replaced with a new parallel track!!   πŸ‘πŸΌ

The less Annie, the better!!
  πŸ˜†