Sarkalio Khatiya Jaara Laage - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

one thing i still cant digest is that how can someone comfortably romance on the broken bed............... and while they were showing the romance bed was absolutely proper .......this can be identified as there were many scenes on the bed.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thats a Blooper I guess
definately its a blooper.. the scene where ishaan is touching suhana with peacok feather; suhaana is on that side of bed which is broken........and still sleeping comfortably

definately its a blooper.. the scene where ishaan is touching suhana with peacok feather; suhaana is on that side of bed which is broken........and still sleeping comfortably

🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Meenakshi U R Too MuchπŸ˜†
rubaldhillon@   jst imgine urself in such situation ,how could u feel comfortable

rubaldhillon@   jst imgine urself in such situation ,how could u feel comfortable

I know and Still U are able to ROMANCEπŸ˜†
Meenakshi thanks for the blooper..... πŸ˜†  How many times U and Rubal; watch the video ?????πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†   Best Blooper ever.....🀣
Originally posted by netri

Meenakshi thanks for the blooper..... πŸ˜†  How many times U and Rubal; watch the video ?????πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†   Best Blooper ever.....🀣

Nets I was to say this Before But Forgot to put it here.........Maina Socha Fix kar Liya Hoga Romance Karna Ke Liya aur fir Baad Main Todh Diya Hoga Romance KarkeπŸ˜†

one thing i still cant digest is that how can someone comfortably romance on the broken bed............... and while they were showing the romance bed was absolutely proper .......this can be identified as there were many scenes on the bed.

Omg I was just about to say that!! How silly are they.πŸ˜• I think they made a silly mistake of having them break the bed before the song. It should have been after. What was the point in doing it before the song?
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Meenakshi U R Too MuchπŸ˜†

OH god you guys are like hawks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

OH god you guys are like hawks.πŸ˜†

Di This time Blooper Queen and Hawk Award Shud Go to Meenashi........I Just Joined her In her Good DeedπŸ˜†