Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

one thing i still cant digest is that how can someone comfortably romance on the broken bed............... and while they were showing the romance bed was absolutely proper .......this can be identified as there were many scenes on the bed.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thats a Blooper I guess
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
definately its a blooper.. the scene where ishaan is touching suhana with peacok feather; suhaana is on that side of bed which is broken........and still sleeping comfortably
GurpreetD thumbnail

definately its a blooper.. the scene where ishaan is touching suhana with peacok feather; suhaana is on that side of bed which is broken........and still sleeping comfortably

🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Meenakshi U R Too MuchπŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rubaldhillon@   jst imgine urself in such situation ,how could u feel comfortable
GurpreetD thumbnail

rubaldhillon@   jst imgine urself in such situation ,how could u feel comfortable

I know and Still U are able to ROMANCEπŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meenakshi thanks for the blooper..... πŸ˜†  How many times U and Rubal; watch the video ?????πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†   Best Blooper ever.....🀣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Meenakshi thanks for the blooper..... πŸ˜†  How many times U and Rubal; watch the video ?????πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†   Best Blooper ever.....🀣

Nets I was to say this Before But Forgot to put it here.........Maina Socha Fix kar Liya Hoga Romance Karna Ke Liya aur fir Baad Main Todh Diya Hoga Romance KarkeπŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

one thing i still cant digest is that how can someone comfortably romance on the broken bed............... and while they were showing the romance bed was absolutely proper .......this can be identified as there were many scenes on the bed.

Omg I was just about to say that!! How silly are they.πŸ˜• I think they made a silly mistake of having them break the bed before the song. It should have been after. What was the point in doing it before the song?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Meenakshi U R Too MuchπŸ˜†

OH god you guys are like hawks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

OH god you guys are like hawks.πŸ˜†

Di This time Blooper Queen and Hawk Award Shud Go to Meenashi........I Just Joined her In her Good DeedπŸ˜†