Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Same here Meri Nayi Beti😆...........I watched it just after I woke up and I was laughing so Loud that My Aunt Thought I m crying loudly😆

I don't know If U have seeen a show called " The Big Bang Theory " Ohh If U watch it U will laughing so hard..... Stomach ache..... 😆
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Inder,Elesh, Rajni finding bed broken scene and the way they are laughing and dialogues were band on.. I couldn't stop laughing whole episode.. The whole is good (except deepsanj)..

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou all for your input.
I loved the Gabbar-Thakur part, it was so adorable. The bathroom scene was great too. Ishaan is a dork for challanging Suhana in this matter, he should know by now by now what that means to her. I can't wait to see Rajni and Disha's reaction.
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Inder,Elesh, Rajni finding bed broken scene and the way they are laughing and dialogues were band on.. I couldn't stop laughing whole episode.. The whole is good (except deepsanj)..

The episode was indeed funny.........i 22  didnt like deep-sanju part..it was as boring as that raj track..
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it really ws a fun filled episode😆...spcially,i liked d bathroom scene..it ws sooooooo funny..🤣..n suhanas expressions while talkin with ishan wr too gud to watch☺️..n also rahinis teasing expression whn sushan gt out of d bathroom,soaking wet ws truly hillllarious😳....it ws a total masti-epi...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I want more scenes like the T-G and the bathroom scene. I thought they great, funny, cute and so nice. Keep the coming please.
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I want more scenes like the T-G and the bathroom scene. I thought they great, funny, cute and so nice. Keep the coming please.

didn't get it sheemu😕
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
...ishaan aur suhana ne khatiya hi tod diyi..😃😆........sar kayi lo khatiya jada lage........sar kayi lo khatiya jada lage
....jade mein balma ....pyara lage.......
love ⭐️ishaan and suhana .😲.😆......aarey...niche mera sign tho dekh.o.........

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Renu dear T-G are Thakur and Gabbar. I love it when they play Sholay-Sholay.
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one thing i still cant digest is that how can someone comfortably romance on the broken bed............... and while they were showing the romance bed was absolutely proper .......this can be identified as there were many scenes on the bed.