Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

The way u made me feel...in sweat..

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, 😎I'm talking about  the scene where Rudr entered  the room where nani was sitting in the last episode , after the chase . Well, this is strictly about MIK * ahem ahem ....for me some things r strictly about MIK ,not Rudr , I imagine him as Angad in Sangini then....haha , good trick , I must say, patting meself in the back, I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Angad by the way....so, I usually consider Rudr as Angad when I feel like appreciating his physical beauty ....n male attraction.....I'm 18 + so I'm allowed 2 use these words... going red ...*  Now , what was I saying ??? Oh ! Yes ! Red hot MIK ! Have u guys noticed sweat wetting his neck, his collarbones , dripping down treacherously towards his chest * Going extremely red this time ...* ...I mean, after so much of bhaga dauri , I mean running like a sprinter...he was all covered with sweat, looking like a complete piece of attraction.......Not saying any more... Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😳 Yes! I agree. MIK Looked Very Hot.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Artemis678

😳 Yes! I agree. MIK Looked Very Hot.

So much so that u could actually smell the salty scent of sweat coming out of the TV screen...☺️
morisim thumbnail
LMAO! I love your post. Ithought that i was the only one noticing it and i'm 20+
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my my my...I thought I was the only..Honestly during the whole scene I could not concentrate on anything else but those droplets of sweat dripping all over him...I had to literally Fan myself.....UFFFFFFF...!!!! ☺️😍

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago