Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

mhm i don't know..i ate anything i find on my fridge...but u know i have always been like this not wanting to eat..but when mari was here i loved to cook for her and i also did eat with her..but since she went to uae..i don't feel like eating..

i have i think very much healthy food like brokkoli etc but i don't want to eat anything healthy now

i know its even more boring to eat alone.... never feel like cooking anything either.... but sweets just check naa wat u have in your fridge and have something atleast
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monus-

will look at it later sweets, but if they want a different  cooridantion, maybe i should go after it, ask em:)

But i don't like it when the friend box is shown on that channel..cuz i'm not always online to accept all the friend requests and i don't want viewrs to feel down if they didn't see thei rname in the friend box
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No they will like hear what i say but it is like weried if i suddenly participate in the convo..so i'm like chup all the time..but thats when we have alot of guests..and trust me that happens everyday and so many ppl comes..

it is my moms relativ..i did tell u but u didn't see it..no they are not that traditional..it is just that when there is a family gathering..then it is fine..but when guests are coming it is not usual for ppl in my age to participate in the convos withs the older..

oh, now i get you.....yea, its kinda weird when u havnt been in those kind of gatherings....sam situation here.
but at the same time, those lively moments will be among those u'll cheerish for life, trust me:)....cause unlinke the contriues we are in, they are so 'alive' in the life. its nice to be in those kind of gatherings every onece in a while.

-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Doyel--

hmmm... well living in a joint family has its own fun...
and alone.... ask me that.... all alone... no siblings too.... gets boring and tiring at times....

well i have siblingz but they don't live with us..aishh

munus - it is ok i chnaged the channel thing..so it is all fine
monomoon thumbnail

OMG thanks to asian drama and movies i eat too much noodles..i love it..and i even learned how to hold a chupstick..lol

Doyel di - ahh i know what u mean..then dn't leave

yea, movies and shows can make one like somethin, cause it looks so delicious when they eat it,lol.

i mean like KSG was eating carrot looked delicious in the koochi koo scene,loool

and noodles, i dont know if u have scene it, there was this sbs segment, where they showed vivian and sukirti eaiting noodles from the same plate and with the same spoon!๐Ÿ˜†.....it was so cute and i was so hugnry at that time, that i just ran and made some๐Ÿ˜†.....after that i started liking noodles a lot,lol
-Lana thumbnail

oh, now i get you.....yea, its kinda weird when u havnt been in those kind of gatherings....sam situation here.
but at the same time, those lively moments will be among those u'll cheerish for life, trust me:)....cause unlinke the contriues we are in, they are so 'alive' in the life. its nice to be in those kind of gatherings every onece in a while.

Yaa it is funn and all but ahh they are so many..i mean i have my nani and my 2 uncles there..so we are like 4..but OMG there are always like 20 ppl in the hous..and i'm not used to so many ppl...and ahh i hate it when kids play and they make the hous like a mess...
monomoon thumbnail

Not true i always feel u are very mature..u are 23 right?...and u are not that old

aww, thnx๐Ÿ˜†...yea 23!...mentally ,in terms of interest and excitment i guess 17,lol

--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well i have siblingz but they don't live with us..aishh

munus - it is ok i chnaged the channel thing..so it is all fine

i know u have siblings.... but u all dont stay together.... i dont have that option either....

so whenever i get a chance to be i my hometown... i feel really excited... its tooo much fun there... too many ppl... functions gatherings.... its fun..!!!!!
-Lana thumbnail

yea, movies and shows can make one like somethin, cause it looks so delicious when they eat it,lol.

i mean like KSG was eating carrot looked delicious in the koochi koo scene,loool

and noodles, i dont know if u have scene it, there was this sbs segment, where they showed vivian and sukirti eaiting noodles from the same plate and with the same spoon!๐Ÿ˜†.....it was so cute and i was so hugnry at that time, that i just ran and made some๐Ÿ˜†.....after that i started liking noodles a lot,lol

aww so u never liked noodles before? ahh i love it
yaa i saw that sbs int..too cute

Doywl di - i have some chicken soup๐Ÿ˜› i feel like i want to eat
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Doyel--

i know u have siblings.... but u all dont stay together.... i dont have that option either....

so whenever i get a chance to be i my hometown... i feel really excited... its tooo much fun there... too many ppl... functions gatherings.... its fun..!!!!!

don't mean t be rude..but i seriously get a headache from the kids and all