KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
btw hope it is not trouble for u that some of the pics are chnaged and all?

edit-

Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=-monus-]   
Is she an actress?๐Ÿ˜• does she have nothing else to do in life? isn't she lke busy since she is an actress?..LOL thats lame going around and arguing with fans..and lol she sound like astalker around vivian to me..i will hate such a stalker in my life..lol

i don't see any proffesionalism here actuly..

LOL i haven't watched pyar ki like for a months or so now..don't realy feel like watching cuz everytime i see a video on tube ppl keep compalining how bad the storyline is and i'm like no way for me watching it again

Edited by LanaBurak - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LanaBurak

ahha aise kaho naa yaar..now what to say about their super natural chemo?..these two had something that u can't help it but get affacted by the virus..it was so sad when i heared suku to leave..i was like..what it is over?

we are still affected by the virus! i mean 2 years, seriously!๐Ÿ˜†....uff dont remind me!.....i was just back from a trip to London!.....so u can imagine what thinking of london reminds me off!....sure not gonna look forward to have a trip there anymore๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -monus-

we are still affected by the virus! i mean 2 years, seriously!๐Ÿ˜†....uff dont remind me!.....i was just back from a trip to London!.....so u can imagine what thinking of london reminds me off!....sure not gonna look forward to have a trip there anymore๐Ÿ˜†

did i miss something? what does london remind u of?๐Ÿ˜•
lanz! i said dont quoteo yaar, we might have stalkers,loool

plz delete my queto part

cheeee di is so scared..acha i did delet it
Originally posted by LanaBurak

did i miss something? what does london remind u of?๐Ÿ˜•

Exaclty the day the news on suku leaving came out, i was back from some days in London, for the first time. so each time i see anything related to London i'll be reminded of KaSu, as a very hurtfull memory though.......lool......i was so looking forward to catch up with the 3-4 days of DMG i hadnt seen in hope of some AR scenes, which we had none of those rlast weeks if u remember, so happy to watch that 'do u remember me?' scene.....i was like yes, now we  gonna se more of them finally.....came to IF to download the episode....and tada! Suku is leaving!Ouch
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -monus-

Exaclty the day the news on suku leaving came out, i was back from some days in London, for the first time. so each time i see anything related to London i'll be reminded of KaSu, as a very hurtfull memory though.......lool......i was so looking forward to catch up with the 3-4 days of DMG i hadnt seen in hope of some AR scenes, which we had none of those rlast weeks if u remember, so happy to watch that 'do u remember me?' scene.....i was like yes, now we  gonna se more of them finally.....came to IF to download the episode....and tada! Suku is leaving!

thats the most painful..if there is something which reminds u of the day she left..
ahh how can i forget kasu..i mean man they were just a fictional couple..yet i can't get them out of my head..