Zafirah here

comes 3 hours late?
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Zaaz_Knockout

Anyone home..

Zafirah here

is this really you!!!! 😲 missed you 🤗  🤗  🤗
@lana... yaa but havent tasted mussels..!! i dont like fish that much.... i eat it though!!! rather i am eating fish fry rite now.... 😆
Gal check ur utube acc...i was in hospital....had to rush off there..my dad hospitalized..

hey di hugs miss you..yes its me lol

btw WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS BADMOUTHING ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!...check the thread....tsk tsk tsk..very bad lOL
so its only me u and doyel di..how bout the rest...?
Doyel Di - lol do taste it..they are yummy

Zaf - OMG whyyyyyyyy=? whats wrong with him?..and lol tani was here...mona di was here..sanu and fari were also here but they left cuz we said we will meet at 3 pm and now it is 6 pm
Originally posted by Zaaz_Knockout

Gal check ur utube acc...i was in hospital....had to rush off there..my dad hospitalized..

hey di hugs miss you..yes its me lol

btw WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS BADMOUTHING ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!...check the thread....tsk tsk tsk..very bad lOL

OMGG hope he is fine now..!!!

and badmouthing about you???? 😲 when did this happen????
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Zaf - OMG whyyyyyyyy=? whats wrong with him?..and lol tani was here...mona di was here..sanu and fari were also here but they left cuz we said we will meet at 3 pm and now it is 6 pm

yaar what to do...everything was unplanned..it just happen...his leg is infected with virus ..might have to do operation..my mum and I was sending him to hospital..registering him..everything...thats why..i msg u..i guess i forgot to send..was in a hurry...so sorry...

i did not mean to not attend at all..arrive at hospital ard 9 plus...and came back home midnight
Originally posted by LanaBurak

sure i will.... actually i dont have an option either..i have to eat fish... bengali after alll 🤣 🤣