KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Yaa it is funn and all but ahh they are so many..i mean i have my nani and my 2 uncles there..so we are like 4..but OMG there are always like 20 ppl in the hous..and i'm not used to so many ppl...and ahh i hate it when kids play and they make the hous like a mess...

kids makiing a mess... lollzzz i dont like it either.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aww so u never liked noodles before? ahh i love it
yaa i saw that sbs int..too cute

Doywl di - i have some chicken soupπŸ˜› i feel like i want to eat

good girl... go and eat some.... 😳 and i havent seen that sbs.... link pleasee!!
Originally posted by --Doyel--

thats soo true.... πŸ˜† btw how old are u??? πŸ˜›

was gonna tell u to guess, but lana alreay wrote it,lol
23...but be honest, what was ur guess ?
Originally posted by -monus-

aww, thnxπŸ˜†...yea 23!...mentally ,in terms of interest and excitment i guess 17,lol

but u can always do what u and like what u like ven being 23..so nope u are stil very mature😳

don't mean t be rude..but i seriously get a headache from the kids and all

i know u dont mean to be rude.... but i am just saying.... and trust me.. i dont like the kids either.... they can be quite a pain at times..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -monus-

was gonna tell u to guess, but lana alreay wrote it,lol
23...but be honest, what was ur guess ?

lolzz...well i knew you are elder to me... lana always tells that.... i thot u must be 24-25... u turned out to be younger... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kids makiing a mess... lollzzz i dont like it either.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

at my hous..thank god we have no kids..lol but when my bros daughter is here she is realy not like those kids who make a mess in the hous..she is always so sweet sitting and watching the Barbie..i have brought all the barbie movies for her..😳 i kinda like watching it tooπŸ˜†
@Lana....@channel, ok hun=)

@ noodles, well, i was kind of indifferent towards it, it was not that much found of it.

btw there is one dish i dont like at all, and i know u'll be like, what???....Sushi!! whats so special abt it?lol

@Doyel, will try to find the link hun

i know u dont mean to be rude.... but i am just saying.... and trust me.. i dont like the kids either.... they can be quite a pain at times..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But lol i like making sweets and res the drinks (lol juice) for the guests cuz then i don't need to hear them and all

at my hous..thank god we have no kids..lol but when my bros daughter is here she is realy not like those kids who make a mess in the hous..she is always so sweet sitting and watching the Barbie..i have brought all the barbie movies for her..😳 i kinda like watching it tooπŸ˜†

awww thats sooo adorable...!!!! 😳