Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -monus-

why, they think u r to bold if u talk?....is it a very traditional family?
and btw...u didnt tell me....is it ur moms relatives?

No they will like hear what i say but it is like weried if i suddenly participate in the convo..so i'm like chup all the time..but thats when we have alot of guests..and trust me that happens everyday and so many ppl comes..

it is my moms relativ..i did tell u but u didn't see it..no they are not that traditional..it is just that when there is a family gathering..then it is fine..but when guests are coming it is not usual for ppl in my age to participate in the convos withs the older..
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Doyel--

but u know i always liked such fantasies... atleast now wen we look back.. we think of such things and really enjoy... good memories you know.... πŸ˜›

I know..i remember when i watched hum sath sath hein..and i was like aww i want to live like that and a big family and have a shy bf like salman khan etc..lol funny..and when i looked around me and be being alone at home..phuh all alone
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

but u know i always liked such fantasies... atleast now wen we look back.. we think of such things and really enjoy... good memories you know.... πŸ˜›

Yea, those were our sweet and innocent fantasies some years back, when we still hadnt seen and been involved in the worlds extreme cruelness..... i sound like a phlioshop or somethin,loool.

yea, we were so childish, not that i am mature nowπŸ˜†....i seriously am like 5-6 years under my actuall age.loool
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail

lolzzz thats difficult... depends on a lot of criteria actually  🀣 🀣

what u like eating... what is available at your hose right now... etc etc.... 🀣

mhm i don't know..i ate anything i find on my fridge...but u know i have always been like this not wanting to eat..but when mari was here i loved to cook for her and i also did eat with her..but since she went to uae..i don't feel like eating..

i have i think very much healthy food like brokkoli etc but i don't want to eat anything healthy now
-Lana thumbnail

i havent eaten anything eaither, but i am really hungry! but thats my problem, too....i dont know what i want these days.

I mean thnx to ViSu some months back i started liking noodles.....so i just wrap up some when i get out of ideas. but right now i cant make noodles eaither,lol

OMG thanks to asian drama and movies i eat too much noodles..i love it..and i even learned how to hold a chupstick..lol

Doyel di - ahh i know what u mean..then dn't leave
monomoon thumbnail

guys.... i just realized.... i was about to leave.... but m not able to.... 🀣 🀣

to addictive.... and we meet so less... cant really make myself to leave....

Same here, i was abt to leav after 20, but guess....i can stay sfor some 30 moreπŸ˜†
-Lana thumbnail

Yea, those were our sweet and innocent fantasies some years back, when we still hadnt seen and been involved in the worlds extreme cruelness..... i sound like a phlioshop or somethin,loool.

yea, we were so childish, not that i am mature nowπŸ˜†....i seriously am like 5-6 years under my actuall age.loool

Not true i always feel u are very mature..u are 23 right?...and u are not that old
monomoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

btw mona di - i don't know maybe zaara did chnage a bit of the design on the channel like adding the friend box etc..or maybe alisha did..u just chnage it like before or like u want..and fit with the bg

will look at it later sweets, but if they want a different  cooridantion, maybe i should go after it, ask em:)
--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

I know..i remember when i watched hum sath sath hein..and i was like aww i want to live like that and a big family and have a shy bf like salman khan etc..lol funny..and when i looked around me and be being alone at home..phuh all alone

hmmm... well living in a joint family has its own fun...
and alone.... ask me that.... all alone... no siblings too.... gets boring and tiring at times....

--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thats soo true.... πŸ˜† btw how old are u??? πŸ˜›