KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -monus-

1- why did they even need to bring in that stupid question?😕.....i dont see them asking this from other celebs who have a personal life too to some level involved with their proffesion.

2-well, all i know is, these two's cute offscreen was one of the main reasons i feel more love with this story, media was where they were supposed to be, focus on AbhayPiya, what PKYEK was abt. so we could easily relate. their interviews shows a lot more warmth than their specially Vivos words shows these days, i mean in a recent sbs some week back, there was this offscreen moment where Suku was resting her feets on vivians feets cause she was barefoot in the scene. it was so cute, but then the interviews were taken separatly.....i mean why cant we have those cute offscreen moments that says more than, 'hey i cant say anything more than that i am proffesional casue it will give me trouble later on with some other person'.😆 

as much as we talk about it we get more frustrated..there is no need in them acting such a selfish..they can for sure sow them as close as they were offscreen..but thats also acting..they stil just need to be good friends...hhh

lets talk about something else

how is di nowadays and talking about london
...what i loved about london when i went there last year was the musicals and this stomp act they did on the theater..and also we had so much funn shoppng and went to coffe..but maybe it was funn cuz it was a class trip

well,i was stupid enough to pm the person first myself, u know she actually commented once in out conversation. anyways...let go of it.

aww i remember her..we were talking about i will never accept if someone did slap me..and that abhay did slap pia...wsn't it?
was just abt to say that,lol

Change of topic please.

@London, well u know i had this stomache problem the whole 4 days we where there, so maybe thats affecting my oppinion on London aswell,loool

yea, it was a nice city, but not that special.....(loool, should we edit this aswell? maybe some london lover will come and bash🤣🤣).....pardon the sick humoure.😆
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago

was just abt to say that,lol

Change of topic please.

@London, well u know i had this stomache problem the whole 4 days we where there, so maybe thats affecting my oppinion on London aswell,loool

yea, it was a nice city, but not that special.....(loool, should we edit this aswell? maybe some london lover will come and bash🤣🤣🤣).....sorry the sick humoure.

we are just giving our openion..lol
What i hated about london was the under groud..man they were so far always and i had to go for so long..no kidding while i was in london i lost 3 kilo..and thats alot😆

@conversation, hmmm...maybe....donno, let go of it:)

Originally posted by LanaBurak

we are just giving our openion..lol
What i hated about london was the under groud..man they were so far always and i had to go for so long..no kidding while i was in london i lost 3 kilo..and thats alot😆

I know, i was just kidding. btw, tell miss iqraa it wouldnt harm to come and chat sometimes aswell, we wont eat her😆.

yea, the undergrounds were so small,lol.....and u had to like change all the time.
yea, we walked a lot too......i think i lost some kilo, but 3, nice!😆.....well, its always good to loose some kilos here and there, u cant eat them up back😆
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LanaBurak

btw di we uploaded project 3

Really?
Link plz😃

I know, i was just kidding. btw, tell miss iqraa it wouldnt harm to come and chat sometimes aswell, we wont eat her😆.

yea, the undergrounds were so small,lol.....and u had to like change all the time.
yea, we walked a lot too......i think i lost some kilo, but 3, nice!😆.....well, its always good to loose some kilos here and there, u cant eat them up back😆

aww it is not that we realy chat..it is just she leaves a comment and i answer..and she answers so we are not like on at the same time..but we could like find a day and a time and be on the trio

and pluss they were cold right?..that time we were there was in december and that time it was realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cold..we were freezing at 7 am...man that was cold

lol i love food but nowadays i don't eat much as i don't know what exactly i want to eat..pluss being alone at home...don't wana make food..i hate cooking😕

Really?
Link plz😃

it is unbelivable how the responce are ancrasing from comments and subscribers
wish my own channel was like that

off topic!

isn't he too cute?