Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

cheeee di is so scared..acha i did delet it

Last time i had to talk in pms with someone cause of a simple misunderstanding dou to a comment in our conversation, so yea....not in mood of it again.

and well, reason i wanted to edit it, was for u only to see......its anyways lame to talk abt this kind of things, but kya karo....i am frustrated😆
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monus-

Last time i had to talk in pms with someone cause of a simple misunderstanding dou to a comment in our conversation, so yea....not in mood of it again.

and well, reason i wanted to edit it, was for u only to see......its anyways lame to talk abt this kind of things, but kya karo....i am frustrated😆

when? was it the time me and u were had a conversation?
lol u are frustrated and yet u are smiling --->😆
monomoon thumbnail
and also, i dont want some of my comments to give the wrong ideas, to any possible stalker, as i apparently have some,lol.
I am gonna Support AbhayPia in hope of improvement of story in hope of getting the joy back i had for them, i just loooved their story, it was finally a fictional lovestory i craved for, and also support ViSu in hope of getting some of their cute interviews as before, instead of this cold 'we are only good proffesionals and do our work and then bye' speech which they cause of some obviosu reason have to feed teh audience even if they are more friendly than that with eachother. i mean we need to see em fun and sweet and proffesionaly friendly to be able to connect with them onscreen after that huge mess, but apparently media refuses to give us that for the past months.  reason why i feel those missions are needed.
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail

and also, i dont want some of my comments to give the wrong ideas, to any possible stalker, as i apparently have some,lol.

I am gonna Support AbhayPia in hope of improvement of story in hope of getting the joy back i had for them, i just loooved their story, it was finally a fictional lovestory i craved for, and also support ViSu in hope of getting some of their cute interviews as before, instead of this cold 'we are only good proffesionals and do our work and then bye' speech which they cause of some obviosu reason have to feed teh audience even if they are more friendly than that with eachother. i mean we need to see em fun and sweet and proffesionaly friendly to be able to connect with them onscreen after that huge mess, but apparently media refuses to give us that for the past months.  reason why i feel those missions are needed.

In their last interview there was a question does it affect u that vivian has a gf...and both replay we are proffesional...i mean that can lead to a misunderstanding..they for sure have to be proffesionl but the audience want them as friends aswell..they could have answered..we are stil friends as we were and not sright away we are proffesional...

it will be awesome to see the track back like it used to
monomoon thumbnail

-

monomoon thumbnail

when? was it the time me and u were had a conversation?
lol u are frustrated and yet u are smiling --->😆

yea, our last convo.....but lets not get into it😉

yea, well i am am going crazy i guess😆
-Lana thumbnail

DONT QUOTE this eiather😆...will edit it. 

QUOTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😆

LOL why would ppl even care about the co actor have a bf or a gf?..suku knew ksg was married to shradah or were together that time..they stil were working as friends and were realy proffesional but stil they did act offscreen aswell..like we should know how close they are..like remember the december int were ksg gives her floers and they ask which song is sukus fav and she says kaise mujhe tum..

anways i just mean they shouldn't bring their personal life..we audience are not intersted in personal life
-Lana thumbnail

yea, our last convo.....but lets not get into it😉

yea, well i am am going crazy i guess😆

they could pm me aswell😕😆
monomoon thumbnail

it will be awesome to see the track back like it used to

1- why did they even need to bring in that stupid question?😕.....i dont see them asking this from other celebs who have a personal life too to some level involved with their proffesion.

2- these two's cute offscreen was one of the main reasons i feel more love with this story, media was where they were supposed to be, focus on AbhayPiya, what PKYEK was abt. so we could easily relate. their interviews shows a lot more warmth than their specially Vivos words shows these days, i mean in a recent sbs some week back, there was this offscreen moment where Suku was resting her feets on vivians feets cause she was barefoot in the scene. it was so cute,
monomoon thumbnail

they could pm me aswell😕😆