Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
edit
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yeh MBKD luks kinda fun..but i'll give it a pass if its anything like BKB, IHLS or AA!! possibly 3 of the worst rom coms ive ever seen! 😡🤢

It won't be! I am positive!
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Its okay! Yeah I love her jodi with Akki. And I love her with Ranbir too! Didn't like her much with John though!

Really? John & Kat were soooooooooo hot! I want to see them together again!
lol..kat call me neelu...

and yeh...although i wouldnt say im a katrina "fan" yet... (it took me 2 years on the bolly forum to finally admit i was a kareena fan😆), i do like katrina and i dunt think shes all that bad as some ppl make her out to be..i enjoy watching her onscreen...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I'm having such a great time talking about Kat in a positive way! Thank you very much smartie_pants (your name?) and Lensa of course. This doesn't happen very often😳

I know right! Your welcome!  Everyone is after her acting skills! 😆 Am like give her a break she is not that bad! It's just that she does films that doesn't challenge her as an actress. She is always doing glam roles. But when she does a New york and Rajneeti, u can see that she can act! But still they don't give her credit for that!
Katalicious thumbnail
Neelu is such a pretty name!
LOL @ your post # saying false😆
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Some people🤪

😈

I know eh. 😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

I know right! Your welcome!  Everyone is after her acting skills! 😆 Am like give her a break she is not that bad! It's just that she does films that doesn't challenge her as an actress. She is always doing glam roles. But when she does a New york and Rajneeti, u can see that she can act! But still they don't give her credit for that!

Totally agree with you! I just wish she'd do more movies which show her acting skills clearly! It's just people on this forum really...otherwise people LOVEEEEEEEEEE her!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

lol..kat call me neelu...

and yeh...although i wouldnt say im a katrina "fan" yet... (it took me 2 years on the bolly forum to finally admit i was a kareena fan😆), i do like katrina and i dunt think shes all that bad as some ppl make her out to be..i enjoy watching her onscreen...

Good am gonna call u neelu from now on! I dont like calling you smartie pants. and plus its so long lol,...neelu is such a cute nickname too!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Agree Lensa...smartie_pants is just TOO long for me🤓