Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina to change her spelling? - Page 4

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I love watching Kat in songs! I have most of it saved as favorites on my youtube page! She is just so gorgeous and has an amazing body! And I kind of look up to her for having a real woman's body. I just hate it when actress are skinny ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Lensa! You kept that secret from me๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I've always loved Katrina's body...whether in NL or TMK...perfect!

I didn't like Bebo losing too much weight for Tashan...she was perfect for JWM!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

Aww Lensa! You kept that secret from me๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I've always loved Katrina's body...whether in NL or TMK...perfect!

I didn't like Bebo losing too much weight for Tashan...she was perfect for JWM!

well the things I keep from u, u can read her on public forum lol.

I use to look up to bebo too! Because I felt like all other actress were too skinny and bebo had a gorgeous body...like in earlier days when she was chubby or when she was fit and still had curves like in K3G stuff...but after she did tashan, Kat replaced her for me! ๐Ÿ˜†
yeh me too...she is seriously mad hot in SKJ..i know its odd for a girl to be saying this, but i actually saw why guys are so crazy abt her in that song....๐Ÿ˜†...all my cousins go beserk at this song...during my sister's sangeet, they asked all of the girls to do SKJ and we were kinda reluctant to dance to it in front of mum, dad, grandpa and everyone...coz comeon, the lyrics are like "im too sexy for u..blah blah"...so all my male cousins got up and started dancing to it...we were all like ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ
Katalicious thumbnail
now look at THESE curves๐Ÿ˜

โค๏ธ
Katalicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

yeh me too...she is seriously mad hot in SKJ..i know its odd for a girl to be saying this, but i actually saw why guys are so crazy abt her in that song....๐Ÿ˜†...all my cousins go beserk at this song...during my sister's sangeet, they asked all of the girls to do SKJ and we were kinda reluctant to dance to it in front of mum, dad, grandpa and everyone...coz comeon, the lyrics are like "im too sexy for u..blah blah"...so all my male cousins got up and started dancing to it...we were all like ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL omg hahahaha thats HILARIOUS!!! crazy boys
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I know she has a figure to die for!

Here is where one of the songs I loved her in! Such a hot body and gorgeous she looked! Like a real woman!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v83CYUSWVq4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
i dunt really thing thts the best picture of kat..

i like this one...she looked gorg in the big boss tmk promotion
Katalicious thumbnail
^those pics are AMAZING! Such a cute couple <3 Edited by KatForeva - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
She did look gorgeous in that dress. Even when she was a bit overweight, like some of the pics that ppl posted...when she had that big black boots and she was doing a runway...I still thought she looked gorgeous! But ppl say she looks fat! ๐Ÿ˜•