Katrina to change her spelling? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
 ....her stars and planets are in a gr8 position as it is....gr8 hits, gr8 popularity, gr8 upcoming projects....shes got em all...she dosent need a name change..
Originally posted by: lovePC

we posted at the same time, i also said Katrina kapoorπŸ˜†

I prefer my spelling with the "silent" T πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol this guy must know that Kat adores bebo so he wants her to change it to Katreena lol.

Yeah I agree smartie pants. Kat is doing great in the industry...this article makes no sense! πŸ˜•
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she should change her acting not her name...lol  but yeah she did change her last name so wouldn't be surprising

oops! i thought she was like, "agar ye cheez sach nehi huwi na, to phir mein apni kuttey ka naam badal dungi."

πŸ€ͺ

lol...i remember during her ashoka days....there was goss that kareena had changed her name to "Karaina" or something for similiar reasons...but then she got 12 flops in row...so i think she changed it back then..πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

lol...i remember during her ashoka days....there was goss that kareena had changed her name to "Karaina" or something for similiar reasons...but then she got 12 flops in row...so i think she changed it back then..πŸ˜†

TWELVE flops in a ROW!??!😲
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mogliF21

oops! i thought she was like, "agar ye cheez sach nehi huwi na, to phir mein apni kuttey ka naam badal dungi."

πŸ€ͺ

OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yeah kareena had many flops but she's so talented and that's why she was always part of the top actresses

Originally posted by: KatForeva

TWELVE flops in a ROW!??!😲

yep...MDK, MPKDH, LOC, jeena sirf mere liye, talaash, chameli, yuva, dev, fida, bewafaa, kyun ki, dosti....oh that poor dumb thing!! it was like a flop film marathon..πŸ˜†

the way katrina's going now, i dunt think she will ever be out of work...πŸ˜†