Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Have you ever seen Ahem smiling?

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok , I know he does not like Gopi but this does not mean that he has to hate everything in life?

Have you ever seen him smiling?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
last week Monday, we all went gaga over the Aham smile.

Here is the link to the episode. clip 4. http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?226_4_Gopi's-ray-of-hope_30
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
On top of that nafisa we have seen him smilling a lot offscreen interviews, how cute does he look
Waay better than the anger smile.
That smile last week on monday we all got mad over it init,
Wish he smiles more. There's a video I posted before, how much he was smilling and laughing on a interview when he was shopping in macau hongkong how ther reporter compared his muscles and 6packs to mr salman khan. I call him uncle, he my dad age salman. It already been posted here , will again post it tmz morning.

His smile is killing :D
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
as your question is also related to gopi i want to make it clear why he hate gopi. he think that gopi is the who is resposible for he didnt get married to anita. he thinks that lied to him to get married.
that is why he didnt like her
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And also he hates illiterate people who cannot read or write, so that's one other reason aswell, she never told him she was, but she did, so another point of why he hates her,

We all know by his face reations, his tears in eyesn show us, how much gopi mean to him bt he doesn't accept it ,

Anyway, sohaib ur right in ur point of view,
I have been studying aehem, since the show has started, I think am nearly there coming to a conclusion which I will put together in a ff- scenario with my own point of views and how I feel with it. Which I will start soon. I hope u all like it, when I post the ff tomorrow- or on monday.
I will say it is a complicated study, I have been using my psychological notes with it, but still. Anyway do wait for tomorrow until I post it
-DE- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

last week Monday, we all went gaga over the Aham smile.

Here is the link to the episode. clip 4. http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?226_4_Gopi's-ray-of-hope_30

Thanks, in Europe the track is behind so I did not see this scene until now
-DE- thumbnail
Yes , but I still think he does not smile enough. even if he does not like his life because of Gopi this does not mean he has to hate everything. You might remember the scene where Jigar and Ahem were in the office and suddenly a man came and gave Jigar flowers who were for Raschi and Ahem did not like it at all. Why ??? It is not his business what Jigar does or not?  i just do not understand him?
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see dear these girls gaga for when he smiles so obviously Ahem dosn't smile maybe he smiled like 2 to 3 times in one year ðŸ˜‰