undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

they were all parts of a chain that was held together by a tiny link...but the tiny link broke...how will the chain work now?...the tiny link might have appeared silly...but it played an important part...but the tiny link got weaker and the final blow it could not bear...so it broke and left all the bigger links scattered...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely put Sylvia!!

Indeed no matter how many times people speculated on the Baby's existence ... it is shown to have the biggest impact amongst everyone attached to it.

They will all have to work together to build that strength that has shattered within Geet.

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Nicely put Sylvia!!

Indeed no matter how many times people speculated on the Baby's existence ... it is shown to have the biggest impact amongst everyone attached to it.

They will all have to work together to build that strength that has shattered within Geet.

Z

today there were no doubts that it ever existed...in the end they were all touched by this baby...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Certainly! Every actor was phenomenal today ..

I applaud the CVs for not making it too dramatic in the context of the way they showed everyone's reaction. If this would've been any other serial we would've had unnecessary panning around Maan round and round and unnecessary freeze on every actor's face just to show expressions. Gladly they kept it at a standstill .. let the moment seep through our brains as well as the characters. They visualized it beautifully. I was dying inside when Daadi embraced Maan and he had that stone cold expression. 🥺

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Certainly! Every actor was phenomenal today ..

I applaud the CVs for not making it too dramatic in the context of the way they showed everyone's reaction. If this would've been any other serial we would've had unnecessary panning around Maan round and round and unnecessary freeze on every actor's face just to show expressions. Gladly they kept it at a standstill .. let the moment seep through our brains as well as the characters. They visualized it beautifully. I was dying inside when Daadi embraced Maan and he had that stone cold expression. 🥺

Z

dadi's tears was the collective cry of all of them...it's the cry of a mother...the only mother amongst them...she is the only one that can really know what geet could be feeling now... Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved how you used the link metaphor to describe what transpired today!!  👍🏼

I felt so sad for Geet at the end of the epi!!   😔

DD was awesome as usual with her emotional portrayal!!  👏

The baby had given Geet strength and motivation to keep going on in life while facing so many hardships!!

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

I loved how you used the link metaphor to describe what transpired today!!  👍🏼

I felt so sad for Geet at the end of the epi!!   😔

DD was awesome as usual with her emotional portrayal!!  👏

The baby had given Geet strength and motivation to keep going on in life while facing so many hardships!!

i felt sad too...the baby was her constant little companion...Geets face in the end just tears your heart...Drashti played it supperbly...Clap
utopia88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i felt sad too...the baby was her constant little companion...Geets face in the end just tears your heart...Drashti played it supperbly...👏

Yep, DD was brilliant!! 

She really made it seem as though it was her who experienced the miscarriage!!   👍🏼

That scene was so compelling to watch!!
   👏
undisclosed thumbnail
@utopia88... a miscarriage is actualy a very sensitive and mature topic...the creatives chose the hardest route to take the story...it is sort of like the story just grew up...judging by the last scene i think we are in for some awsome performances by Drashti...
utopia88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

@utopia88... a miscarriage is actualy a very sensitive and mature topic...the creatives chose the hardest route to take the story...it is sort of like the story just grew up...judging by the last scene i think we are in for some awsome performances by Drashti...

Yep, DD is going to knock it out of the ball park each and every time!!
  👍🏼

Having a miscarriage can be very debilitating and that makes me wonder if Geet will withdraw from Maan. 

I hope the new cvs have some good scenes in store for us!!  

I want Maan to bring happiness into Geet's life again like she did in his!!  😍