zara158 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I  disagree that the baby track ended because the CV'S wanted to show more romance between maan and geet
all this time when geets been pregnant there have been lots of romantic scenes between her and msk
so i definetly know the mc wasn't a factor to get us more romantic scenes

the mc was just a different storyline for the drama, in which some people found positivity and some negativity

so ppl please don't bash the CV's
i know many people didn't want the mc but in my opinion it was necessary so the show could move on

its difficult having a baby on set!

so people please please please don't think the mc happened just so the CV's could show romantic and passionate scenes

and i really hope that this storyline doesn't change anyone's views towards geet

we are loyal fans and we should continue watching geet even if the mc has happened

we watch it for GC and DD and it would be wrong to put them in a tight spot

i think the mc storyline has bought a new twist to the serial, a different side

we watch geet because of maneet
as long as they're together nothing else should matter

people please do comment
and yh no bashing..........its just my opinion😊
Edited by zara158 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara158 thumbnail
OK

Guys i have changed the name of this post 3 times to get your attention πŸ˜†

so many views and no repliesπŸ˜”

cummon guys
i wanna know your views
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i agree with you, it would have been nice if cv actully left the baby, it wouldn be a first serial that the baby wouldn't have died.  
oh well, hope cvs make the future track interesting and get rid of the AA nonsense! 
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Agreee With You and  Very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
We watch geet because of Maaneet
as long as they're together nothing else should matterπŸ‘
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

I Agreee With You and  Very well said πŸ‘

Agree with yaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Agree with yaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Good Barna main tuje nai shodd ti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

I Agreee With You and  Very well said πŸ‘

I second you..😊
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree
Now the excitement is back!
I really hope cvs show us an amazing n beuatiful track on how maan getz geet to live her life again n in this maaneet relationship grows stronger than ever! Maan himself will prob blame himself but atleast itz no MU..they are together n this track is interesting too so letz see what they have in store for us
I hope we get beautiful episodes like today from this track n beautiful song sequences..

Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
Hello....me back with my comment. Nice post dear. I'll call you Zara unless you want me to otherwise ;-)

I agree the MC was the need of the future plot, what I'm unhappy about is the timing. Everything about this MC was off. If they had it in mind, they should have done it earlier. They had many many chances to do so....but they kept creating more drama at the cost of baby's health. And in doing so, they made a total khichdi of medical facts presented to us. I agree it's just a show, but this is the show that started off on a real story. We could relate to this show because of the reality factor in the story. Because things like sham marriage, pregnancy and honor killing do happen. So after having such an impact, they start presenting silly facts like having to choose between the kid and mom when the kid is only 3 months old and showing the baby's feet was all very very silly.

If the baby survived all the pulling, pushing, falling and all the mental trauma, how is it that the baby was in danger when she fell just like that. Trust me, that falling scene had NO effect on me. In fact I was laughing. She fell on a flat stomach, yet the baby couldn't survive. But it survived the severe dehydration of the steam. I'm angry on the execution here and more importantly the timing of the MC. They should have done this long back when DD refused to sport a baby bump. No, I don't think it's a rumor because a company like times of india would never post such an article on their website without proper sources.

And the main reason I am angry today is because there ARE some people out here who wanted MC so that they could get to see passion between Maaneet. Apparently passion was in their way of romance...although I don't know how. I'm not saying the CVs did this for passion, I'm saying some fans wanted it so.

Phew!!!! Had to vent out somewhere....if not in front of my loved ones...where else would I? Hope you don't mind me being all silly and worked up today 😳
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you totally! It is difficult to have a baby on the sets!
And with Maaneet we dont have to worry about anything! Seeing them dealing with this feeling of losing their baby is going to be really something.......GC and DD are going to excel in this too and come out with flying colours. So be ready to witness some awesome acting by Gurti...and I'm sure the CVs are going to turn this into a beautiful track!