Fan Fictions

~Unknown Remedies~ REMOVED _PLEASE CLOSE THIS - Page 8

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
nice ones jinzi... the first para abt drugs ..... a sad truth and loved the ending.... 😊
and the second para is lovely...its a nice feeling to be loved more than u love someone 😳....showed u were really very happy writing it 😆 
thanks for PM dear...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

Nah it feels disrespectful if I dont say so, and anyways I'd love to be the first!

Heehee I hope! But i hate Starbucks (no offense) it is so pricey and its uncomfortable in a richy environment! N maybe somethin ike TimHortons is okay!! Lol! Maybe he'll be the one taking my order!
Do you honestly feel my stories are mesmerzing, coz ur comments make me feel special! 

Lol! Nah i appriciate my writing just not as much as people say and at 11 i was immature and didnt really know what I was writing! Lol!!

N yeah my school starts tomorrow as well!! :(( I love sleepig in!!

No problem dude, I just randomly choose who to dedicate it to!
N yeah that's the problem with many people they dont realize the importance of telling people how they feel wheter its good ir bad! Really its pitiful to know how people die becuase of their lack of communication!

The second one was basically for myself coz it was related to my desired profession. N Armaan passibg out is reaaly cute, and sweet at the same! A perfect family!

Each time i end up surprising myself because i didnt know I eve had this in me!

Jinszzyy!!

hehe ok if you wish ... i am fine with it and haha sure be the first one 😆
haha awww ok ok no starbucks then ,,, anywhere as long as you meet that coffee dude 😆 maybe not taking the order but buying you a drink! 😆
yup yup i do! and it's not very common of me to write such long comments! usually i just press the like button or have a short reply unless the story is really nice like yours! crap i just revealed my secret! 😆
i would still insist that you were not bad when you were young either 😆
well everyone loves that i guess but anw all the best for your new term!
hehe nvm but i still feel touched! no one has ever dedicated parts to me before so you know it's kind of special :)
i agree and what amazes me is that you can really bring out those emotions really well, it is very difficult i know so kudos to you gurl! 👏
awww you want to be an oby-gyn??? awww all the best then! 
and you surprise you readers too, pleasantly of course :)
Edited by stargaze94 - 13 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
okay wow the first one was completely unexpected!!! for once i thought she would be swayed by the temptations but really loved the way you diverted the story ... the last bit about her brother was soooo cute! very lovely brother-sister relationship! 😃

and the second one made me go awwwwwwwwww 😳
i have never been in love before but the way you expressed the feelings of shilpa, even i want to be in love now 😆 and armaan's small action was such an awwwsome one! 😳

wonderful job once again! i think i would never be tired of praising you!!! good job! 😃
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sorry

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: stargaze94

hehe ok if you wish ... i am fine with it and haha sure be the first one 😆
haha awww ok ok no starbucks then ,,, anywhere as long as you meet that coffee dude 😆 maybe not taking the order but buying you a drink! 😆
yup yup i do! and it's not very common of me to write such long comments! usually i just press the like button or have a short reply unless the story is really nice like yours! crap i just revealed my secret! 😆
i would still insist that you were not bad when you were young either 😆
well everyone loves that i guess but anw all the best for your new term!
hehe nvm but i still feel touched! no one has ever dedicated parts to me before so you know it's kind of special :)
i agree and what amazes me is that you can really bring out those emotions really well, it is very difficult i know so kudos to you gurl! 👏
awww you want to be an oby-gyn??? awww all the best then! 
and you surprise you readers too, pleasantly of course :)

yessshh imma furst!!

lol
Yeah but it'd be cool if I fall in love with the cashier and then go and order from him everyday just to see him. 😍

Heeheee good continue pressing the LIKE and commenting. Me like long comments. Apun Laalchi you see!!

I i guess! N tnnnx di!
lol touched seriously?? I didn't know my dedications meant so much.
Emotions, my parents say I am not emotional but i gues I like to express them by writing not speaking.
I accept your KUDOS!!
I know OB is like 8 years of extra studying! Where do you live??
Heehee I like surprises only pleasant ones!
Euphoria. thumbnail
hehe yup you are i think 😆
cashier? wow that is a very different way of meeting your dream guy you know 😆
as long as you continue to write, i would continue to LIKE them and comment on them :)

well now you that your dedications are taken seriously :)
hota hain ... even i am like that, i don't usually like to express my emotions but they come out through other means except for words :)
you should because you deserve it! and even though being an OB is tough, if you are passionate about it, you won't find it a tad bit difficult! :D
and i live in singapore ... what about you?
hehe i like them too 😆

and your update!!! hehe i could completely visualise kash in the story ... it was such a simple and cute story, something that is common and yet the way you present it just gives it a whole new outlook! job well done gurl! 😃
Caramel_21 thumbnail
loved them ;D.
the first one regarding drug...is soo true
the second one was very sweet.. and the last one...beautiful, especially the last line.

I don't love you because I need you, I need you because I love you."

all of them are different from other...awesome work girl..
waiting to see some more of your hidden talent that is not hidden anymore ;P

thanks for the Pm and continue super soon...

loads of love..
Mel..

PS: I may not be able to reply regularly from now on but keep Pming me
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
that was beautiful.......muaahhh❤️!!!! you are just 14??? you're kidding right???😕
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear
nice update
thanks for the pm.
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was really amazing...

loved it yaar..............

thnx for the pm...............