~Unknown Remedies~ REMOVED _PLEASE CLOSE THIS - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shelly_08

I'm seriously not at all surprised by the way u wrote.....i told u long ago that ur writings are worth waiting 4 ri8?

and see i was soooo ri8

u wrote awesomely well......all the emotions,feelings etc were so beautifully portrayed that i seriously wonder if u r really 14?

But then age doesn't really matter when u write......and seeing ur writing i'm wondering if u r in love as well๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx 4 the pm and keep writing...

love shreya

Hey Shreyy!!

missed you bbsz! Immaa glad you waited dear! N thnnxx! Everyone doubts my age, its kind of coool actually.

N yeah man age doesn't matter! 
love ya!!

Jinszyy
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

that was really amazing...

n beautifully written..

thnx for the pm...............

Thnnxx! ANu di really It means alot hearing it from you!
Originally posted by sacred shrine

res

Sure I'll wait anything for you Sab!!

sorry

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago
Awe loved all your updates they were so intense and you seem to think alot about things like this but put then into these little parts for us to enjoy and think about anyways loved them and can't wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -shamima-

Awe loved all your updates they were so intense and you seem to think alot about things like this but put then into these little parts for us to enjoy and think about anyways loved them and can't wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜Š

Heyys Shams!

Dear imma love you and thnnx for ur input!! Really I don't think about alot because anyways I am just 14 and this is a little part of my life!!! Love ya!!
hey jinszy!!! hehe i am 16 going to be 17 and haha you don't need to call me di (i don't think anyone here calls me di ๐Ÿ˜†)

awwwww i would hope then that you meet your Mr Perfect one day in a place maybe in a place like starbucks! who knows maybe you would one day, but not soon i think ๐Ÿ˜† i love the fact that your stories are so simple yet mesmerising and that is absolutely why i love them!

hehe no you are good! you just don't appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜› hehe you are talking about when you were 11! and i am sure you were not that bad then either. at 16, i am still not able to write good stories but yeah doesn't matter, i love reading them! 

oh my haha i am having my march breaks too and that is why i am so free! college starts on monday and then i would be super busy too! awww all the best for your semester! hope you do well :)

coming to your update!!!!! OMG first of all love you for dedicating the first part to me, i feel touched ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG the first one was so sad :( people hardy ever express their feelings when they have time and when they are gone they regret it. it was beautifully written! why on earth do you not feel fond of it??? gosh it was awesome really!! you can really describe such emotions very well! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and the second one ... haha armaan fainted looking at the state of shilpa, now is that cute or what! ๐Ÿ˜† and awwww perfect family! truly perfect ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i always look forward to your updates because each time you surprise me with something new! absolutely lovely updates so far and waiting for lovelier ones ๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh and thanks for the pm!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by stargaze94 - 13 years ago
omg!!!!!
both of them were so beautifull n emotional
supperb
thnx for them pm
hey dear
amazing updates
loved it
do write more
thnx 4 the pm
Hey jinil...i ddnt read the sad one..cz i dnt wanna feel sad..the friendship one was gud, but the pregnancy one was best...i loved it...