~Unknown Remedies~ REMOVED _PLEASE CLOSE THIS - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by stargaze94

reserved!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

editied:

<font color="#990033">about update on page 3: gosh that was amazing!!! and truly feeling bad for those in japan.</font>
<font color="#990033">coming to your part ... goodness! the way you portrayed shilpa's emotions was marvelous!</font>
<font color="#990033">and of course, the later bit whereby there was a happy ending was equally fabulous!</font>
<font color="#990033"></i></font><i>but i have one question kash and arsh have two separate story lines is it??
<font color="#990033">
</font>
<font color="#990033">about update on page 2: you are 14! are you kidding me? you write such mature stories ... i am having a hard time believing you are merely 14!</font>
<font color="#990033">it was a very sad update but i still liked it very much! life doesn't always have happy endings and that is what you wanted to show ... although i feel bad for shilpa, i am happy that armaan realised his love for his shona!๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#990033">
</font>
thanks for the pm and once again ... you are an amazing writer! you writing style has honestly intrigued me! good job and keep it up!๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Darling!!

Sorry I noe ur comment is screwed up there but its coz imma typing from my iPod so ig nore mistajes too.

Really??? Is it that hard to believe imma fourteen!! immaa mean i LOOK older but you havent even seen me!! My daddy says I am mature but need to be more mature!! Lo!! See the way I write is totally different from how I talk! Oh and yeah ArSh are from the show Dill Mill Gayye while when we use Karan and Shilpa we mean them in person not portraying any role. Where KaSh geniunely love each other while ArSh is KaSh playing characters!!

Imma really glad you like me writin style bbsz!! I am really appriciating your comments as they always bring a smile to me face!! I love ya!! Oh and Can I have your name?? Its kind of weird calling you stargaze94!!

Jinszzyy!!
nice updates
very well written
thanks for the pm.

sorry

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago

that was really amazing...

n beautifully written..

thnx for the pm...............

sorry

sorry

they were soo amazing,........

beautiful.........

loved them alot............

thnx for the pm.................

nice ones jinzi ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks for the PM.....will comment paragraph wise ....
For Just a Smile - aww such a cute one....  i imagined kash there ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Creamy Latte -cute one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Friendship- hmm lovely lines used....nice one ๐Ÿ˜Š 
nice work Jinil...keep it up

all of them are simply- awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx for the pm
do cont soon wtih ur work
I'm seriously not at all surprised by the way u wrote.....i told u long ago that ur writings are worth waiting 4 ri8?

and see i was soooo ri8

u wrote awesomely well......all the emotions,feelings etc were so beautifully portrayed that i seriously wonder if u r really 14?

But then age doesn't really matter when u write......and seeing ur writing i'm wondering if u r in love as well๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx 4 the pm and keep writing...

love shreya