very beautifully written...........

do write more.........

thxn for the pm..................

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Waow beautiful yaar really touching amd amazing
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe the sorry one was so beautifully written I mean it shows how someone can apologise out of sincerity and innocence when it's no fault of their own but they don't see it and the person who made the mistake realise the depth of that person and how much they mean to them but only when they're gone and awe the second one about geets love towards maan is also nicely written but generally how love is such a beautiful feeling it isn't something that can be bought but only felt and like geet fell in love with maan and his heart not his money and power anyways another great update 😊
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey jinil...

I loved the frst one more ...probably bcz the second one had some other name than kash so i cldnt imaginewwell...dnno..but it was gud..i m sure maneetians wd love it..

As 4th first one, it actually made me feel bad...at a point i felt like getting in there and get  things sorted...grabbbing the two of them together and make them face to face, wait 4them to confess thier faults...or rather the narrator's fault...

But alas!!!i cannot...so u gotta pay me a penalty...u have written it so gracefully..so u have to write another one whch will NOT  be cont of ths scene, it will simply be one whr they will reconcile..umm maybe u describe a scene whr they are hugging...

For the readers it will be  scene, but for  me it will be continuation of the first one...

Since the couples are unnamed, for me they are kash...so i cannot see them getting apart....u ggat  write  me a "i am sorry i love u" scene...

Okay?

Love...
Sabrina...
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow i am actually amazed .. it is very different from the norm! 
i am really liking the style and i like your story development as well! 
do pm me when you update next ... thanks!

anu ðŸ˜ƒ
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear
nice one
loved it
do write more
take care and thanks for the pm.
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sorry

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyaa Guys!

If you want PM's please LIKE this post!!

I can't promise them every time, but I'll try!!

Jinzyy!!
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe such beautiful prices espcaily the tsunami one the love shilpa had for armaan was deep so she dived in as there was nothing worth to live for and so she joined him and awe price charming ou saviour everyone waits for him, me too but I tend to look for mine in people I see everyday cause you might nit know that his right there in front of you lol and awe a beautiful confession by shilpa to karan wish that happened by we can dream anyways another great updates 😊
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey jinil...

thanq so much 4that darlinh..it was actually a treat...i know now i am thnking of giving u ORDERS for scenes so that i can use them in my OSs...muhahahaha....

All the 3wr awesome..but i ddnt like the 1st on...i  wd be frank..the writiing wa\s great..but i hate sad love stories...they make me sad...
The 2nd n 3rd esp the 2rd was wrth reading...i am so glad u have written it for me..ur genuinity of care abt my comments whch u have shownwas refelcted in taht piece cz the moment i satrted reading it i knew u have written it 4me...
Thanq so much...

ps ignore the spelling error...my keybpeard hates me i guess..