~Unknown Remedies~ REMOVED _PLEASE CLOSE THIS

MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry about this... i cannot write anymore due to personal reasons... Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Ooh this is like my journal a bit I tend to write about general stuff that happens and pen down my thoughts anyways I'm liking it ๐Ÿ˜Š
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dude thats amazing. 
my jiniz itni philosophical hai??
how cute :) 
please keep this thread. :)
Caramel_21 thumbnail
great to see you writing something..I should say different this time...;D
loved it Jinil..
do write more...
thanks for the Pm..

love Mel..
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wow, this is different and i loved it.........plz continue
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey jinzy.......i loved ur thoughts grl...its unbelievable how do u manage to think so deep at such a young age?at ur age i ddnt even understand half of it...lol...but ur thoughts reflect ur genuine spirit towards life n i love u 4that...ur thoughts are much similar to mine...and yet highly differentiated...never mind...thats story of my liife...neverthless...it was lovely and do write more...

Mods...plz let it remain here...

Love....
Sabrina
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic introduction and absolutely true ... loved the last line especially :)
do continue soon and do pm me when you do so ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks! 
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww
Bacha's grown up it seems
*wiping tears*
๐Ÿ˜†  That was philosophical!
The last line esp held a lot of meaning
Would love to know more of ur thoughts๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the PM
Take care
Love
Ashu
MysticalRealm thumbnail

@ stargaze94 hey dude! Thanx so much for your response I am truly ecstatic that you love it. N ya the last line was my fav too!!

@ sacred shrine (Sab)  OMG!! Immaa so glad you commented! Really I was waiting for your input like badly!! N I noe sometimes I think imam freak coz of the philosophical views that come to me! Lol N yeah I guess imam too mature?? But imam glad we think alike!! Sort โ€“ of lol!! N thnnx so much for the reponse Sabrina!!

@ samaira97 Thannnxx Sam!!! It was wonderful hearing from you as youre a wonderful writer a well!!

@ Mel diโ€ฆโ€ฆ Thannnxx so much di!! I amm so glad you commented! Your views really mean a lot to me! Hearing such a wonderful writer means so much!! N I am so happy you liked it!!!

@ kriyaaa jaan!!  Heeyy bbsz!! Yaar kya kare meri philosophical side ko chuppa ke rakh na chahti thi lekin aakhir aahi gayyi tere saamne!! Lol n Imma sure my Kriyaa is very philosophical too!! N I love you di!!! Tnnnxx for the comment!!!

@ 268143!!  Heyyaa thnnx for liking it!! Your support is what means the most!!

@ -shamima- heyyaa Shamima!! Thnnx so much!! N wow you rite a journal?? That's so cool dude!! I never have the patience for that stuff!! But really thnnxx so much!!

@ Ashhu DI!!!  OMFG!!! DI long time no seee!! I missed you like crazzy!! N yeah man you see what ur disapperance has done to your jinzi?? Yaarr todhi zyada badi ho gayyi hai?? lol thhhnnxx di!! Means so much!! Immaa glad the last line came out well!!

MysticalRealm thumbnail

sorry

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago