Holi Celebration - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hopefully our holi will be happy!
Oh no, another blooper arghhhhhhhhh these CV's can't even give us a memorable ending.
Originally posted by juhuti

oh not where is amrit's surprise, what happened to it, i am still waiting for his surprise. did he forgot about it or what????????

I think Amrit was planning to do something with flowers. But unfortunately Veer took the flowers and gave it to Manji😡
Originally posted by lakshmin42

I think Amrit was planning to do something with flowers. But unfortunately Veer took the flowers and gave it to Manji😡

awwww, arghhhhh hate it, why someone always have to come in middle of ambo romance, the show is about to end, but till now we have never seen a single scene where ambo could have been alone.
Haan romantic scene hota bhi hai to peechay se Manji dekh rahi hoti hai...😡
Originally posted by Ambofan

Haan romantic scene hota bhi hai to peechay se Manji dekh rahi hoti hai...😡

ya phir gursheel, ya phir rano, but someone have to come in the middle arghhhhhhh😡
Maybe for the last three episodes, they need to send AmBo on a vacation. 
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I have little hope for that too. The last three episodes must be revelation of the identity of Saru's child and in yesterday's episode Manji was blackmailing Kuku. Don't know what the CV's have in store for us.
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Saari umer to bheja nai, ab kia bhejen gay... 😕
Originally posted by Ambofan

Saari umer to bheja nai, ab kia bhejen gay... 😕

aur teen din mein kaunsa vacation mana lagayenge ambo. arghhhhhhhh hate CV's for not sending ambo on honeymoon and will hate these CV's for the rest of my life if they will end the show without showing ambo SR...