Holi Celebration - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I Don't Think There Will Be A Holi Sequence
I hope they do show Holi celebrations and we get to see a cute AmBo scene 😍
Originally posted by s_a_m

I hope they do show Holi celebrations and we get to see a cute AmBo scene 😍

but now they r preparing for omi-naina marriage, no talks about holi or anything, but i still hope we get to see holi celebration in the show
I am sure they will celebrate Holi.  SLB usually celebrates holidays a bit late; however, the celebrate wedding anniversaries and birthdays whenever they need to show something important!
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I am sure they will celebrate Holi.  SLB usually celebrates holidays a bit late; however, the celebrate wedding anniversaries and birthdays whenever they need to show something important!

i know whenever they have to show something important  they used to celebrate anniversary or birthday's and i hope they show us holi celebration with ambo SR.... this is what i am hoping, amrit drinks bhaang and bhaang ke wajah se ho jaye ambo mein garbar😳😳😳😳😳
Ai Hai Juhuti ... bhang ke nashe mein!! 

Waise, I think it would be more romantic if they had a SR when they are in full senses.

The bhang ka nashas, usually cause mistakes with other women 😲
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Ai Hai Juhuti ... bhang ke nashe mein!! 

Waise, I think it would be more romantic if they had a SR when they are in full senses.

The bhang ka nashas, usually cause mistakes with other women 😲

oh no i forgot about that, and this manji is all ready for anything, so ur right it may cause more problems.... but i want to see ambo SR.....
It would be better to go for a SR after Manji's confession and Amrit's reaction to it. Otherwise, Manji would be there to spoil the SR in the same way she spoiled AmBo dance thinking Amrit loves her.
oh not where is amrit's surprise, what happened to it, i am still waiting for his surprise. did he forgot about it or what????????
As usual ,  another blooper  !!!