Posted: 13 years ago
I Thinks Its A Right Time For The Celebration...I Mean Holi Is Coming And I Want A Holi Song Special Episode In Sabki Laadli Bebo...They Never Celebrated The Festivals In The Show Like We Want...So This Time In Holi Celebration Party What Not See A Song Sequence Between Of Our AmBo And SLB Team ...And Plus Its Been A Long Time That We Haven't Seen A Song Sequence Between Of AmBo...It Would Be Great If We See AmBo Will Perform On Any Holi Number.....
I too want them to show holi celebration, but they don't really celebrate any festival in proper way... but would love see holi celebration and some romantic moments of AmBo
The Lohri celebrations weren't good because of Amrit's misunderstandings. Now since all the misunderstandings have been cleared; I think it is the right time to have a grand celebration. It would be just wonderful AmBo celebrating with the whole Narang family; excluding Manji.
I hope your wish comes true Mythilly...It wud be gr888 !!!
i wnat more ambo scenes
Sunday 😃

Rang Barse, Beghe Chunar Wali, Rang Barse!  Holi Hai!!
i saw videos of holi for all the other shows but except laadli, wonder if they will celebrate holi or not, last year they did celebrated but amrit was with rano, wonder whats gonna happen this year...
No one is speaking about celebrating Holi at the Narang House
And this time it is the actual Bebo n everything is going fine too, then why not Holi ?
i don't know if we gonna get to see the holi celebration