Iqbal Khan on Twitter #2 - Update Page 42 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
ZEE is  not interested in promoting Sangini.

Miqbalkhan

@Sanakhan70 Tere ghar aaun kya Holi manane? circa 3 ore fa via Twitter for BlackBerryin risposta a Sanakhan70
    • Nahi yaar..its a spil episode,shayad kal dikhayenge,I don't know :) circa 3 ore fa via Twitter for BlackBerry
      What's wrong with ZEE ? Wasted our two precious hours.

Sanakhan70

1. @Miqbalkhan By d way holi manane sasural jarahe ho ya gharme hi ye tyeohar manaya jaraha h via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
        • @Miqbalkhan Happi holi to u aftr all specialy its ur festivl via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
          • @Miqbalkhan Hey via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
            • @Miqbalkhan by the way holi ka teohar mubarak ho tmko11:54 PM Mar 15th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
              • @Miqbalkhan Iqbal khan tak toh theek hai mohd kue ad karliya do u knw the meaning of Muhammad9:31 AM Mar 15th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                • @Miqbalkhan Wow abhay is so handsom guy really you r nothng infront of him what say that ya Pani km9:29 AM Mar 15th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                  • Jo ldkiya tmko kisses snd krti h to un me se kisi ek fan se shadi krlo tab dekhenge10:55 AM Mar 13th via Mobile Web
                    • @Miqbalkhan and u sayng i love you etc etc u r doing that bcz u r selfish10:53 AM Mar 13th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                      • @Miqbalkhan Jo bhi tum apne fans kelye chat kr rahe ho na ye sab dikhawa hai tmra10:51 AM Mar 13th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                        • Are yar tmlog ko nahi pata kya gud face kya hota h10:18 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web
                          • Hey guys i dnt wanna answer bcz sm people they r mad..10:17 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web
                            • @Miqbalkhan Facebuk par kue dum kr rahe ho tm ho kon jo tmra fev fud hm btae u gone mad10:14 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                              • @Miqbalkhan Tm kya mujhe khush karoge m alrdy inspird sm1 jo tmse lakh guna behtar h See urself10:12 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                                • @Miqbalkhan Kuch log tmko like krte h tmhe to roz 2 rakat namaze shukrana ada krna chahye3:45 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                                  • @Miqbalkhan Ayene me zara shakal dekho apni3:43 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                                    • @Miqbalkhan U look like a common guy3:42 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                                      • @Miqbalkhan Star wali bat to tmri shakal se zahir nai hoti3:41 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                                        • @Miqbalkhan Hello tmne btaya nahi who made u a star3:39 AM Mar 12th via Mobile Web in reply to Miqbalkhan
                                        Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago

What?  I don't understand too much hindi but it seems like someone is really mad at MIK, What's the problem? Why are u at my MIK? Leave him alone yaar!!😡, I'm sooooo upset right now

MIK u rock, u r the best, love u so very much.

I don't understand the point of people tweeting someone they say they don't like... ðŸ¤ª
                                        Hey its a request not to post any Tweets by any Iqbal "haters"  here...It means we are giving that person the undeserved attention its looking for. This place is for Iqbal's tweets Only.  I actually really hope Iqbal stops responding back to these type of people and rather respond back to fan instead of wasting his time on them. Best policy for these type of people is to IGNORE...Thank You..!!! 😊
                                        Originally posted by alujna-21

Miqbalkhan

@Sanakhan70 Tere ghar aaun kya Holi manane? circa 3 ore fa via Twitter for BlackBerryin risposta a Sanakhan70
                                          • Nahi yaar..its a spil episode,shayad kal dikhayenge,I don't know :) circa 3 ore fa via Twitter for BlackBerry

What will they show tommorow?
                                            That person is crazyyyy. Needs help.
                                            Originally posted by *4rom heaven*

I don't understand the point of people tweeting someone they say they don't like... ðŸ¤ª

exactly i really dont understand dat if u dont lik someone then  why have u created a twitter account only to pester that person... that girl is sick and needs medical help... or she is jus bloddy soooo cheap and a big time attention seeker dat she does all dis... mannn i think she has a lot of time but why are we discussing her she is not worth discussing also😡

and please dis page is only for  @Miqbalkhan's tweets no need of displaying the tweets of such weirdos🤬