Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

Another thing I noticed..

How come Telebuzz did'nt cover this MC was it since the PH told them since every other day there are news about Geet on IF , I am surprised how they never brought it up  since Geet being the main protagonist is going through so much so it should  be a report that the telebuzz should cover..

Maybe they know people will be disspointed with this  news..
Atleast I am quite and like reading all that has occured with this so called pregnancy where people say that its an 18 month pregnancy its hard to laugh cry or get disspointed with the track they butchered and messed up !

I guess it was too Embarrassing for them to let out to TB because if I were Geet creative I would be embarrassed to lose something that I clam was there but never showed.
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

By asking him 4 aloo tikki,How was she caring 4 him? Who else wud she ask,You?😡
And she did care for her baby,she bonded with it,used to talk to it alot😳

😕 If she had asked me for Aloo Tika, she would have got a TIGHT slap from me for wearing those skintight suits during her pregnancy😡.. The baby was deffo gonna die suffocated out of tht

And yeah.. U see, showing Geet and Maan is the MAIN object for the CV's.. Rest, they dont even care abt what Geet does with others.. I have seen Maan reminding her of the fact that she's preggy so many times.. She keeps forgetting time to time

Whatever u say hun, the fact remains the same.. U need to balance out the show if u wanna show Geet's struggle .. Or else, if it's all abt Maan and Geet, they can kill 1000 other babies, Geet aint gonna get bothered abt tht, unless her ultimate Baby Maan dies 🥱
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

**Mod's note**

Everyone has the right to put forward their views .be it praises or constructive criticism...but following things will not b tolerated in any post

1)Actor or character bashing which involves name calling for the actor or character
2)Comparison with other shows
3)Personal attacks among the members
4)Making sarcastic/mocking comments deliberately just to hurt the sentiments of a particular fan grp

If any of the above rule is seen to b broken by any member out here then not only the topic will b closed but the member will also get a rise in warning level😊

Geet DT

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? 😊

Talking from Real life POV is just too much over a fictional show.. And even from fiction point, it looks so convincing.. CV never wanted to have the baby at all it seems.. Otherwise they could have at least show Geet's tummy for once..

Never mind.. All weird things keep happening on telly these days.. Weird and obvious .. And this one is one of them too.. MC is always a 👎🏼 from me.. Just that m pissedd off tht it took so much of time to show when it seems CV knew this would happen right from day 1.. 😵

Who told u the MC happened coz of romancing? Geet wasn't romancing Maan, infact they didn't had their SR as it should be between couples coz what doctor said to them, they both care a lots for the child.........

No need to jump into conclusions.......

Originally posted by temorocks

Who told u the MC happened coz of romancing? Geet wasn't romancing Maan, infact they didn't had their SR as it should be between couples coz what doctor said to them, they both care a lots for the child.........

No need to jump into conclusions.......

Having SR while being PREGGY ? 😲 Oh now I wonder why didnt they show it coz the baby was gonna die anyways..

And too much of romancing or getting 'excited' CAN cause MC too 😕..

Maan cared MORE for the kid than Geet.. 🥱 I WISH he had told her to wear a bit loose clothes as well

Having SR while being PREGGY ? 😲 Oh now I wonder why didnt they show it coz the baby was gonna die anyways..

And too much of romancing or getting 'excited' CAN cause MC too 😕..

Maan cared MORE for the kid than Geet.. 🥱 I WISH he had told her to wear a bit loose clothes as well

Do u watch Geet at all? If u watch it u would had understood this whole thing........

Originally posted by temorocks

Do u watch Geet at all? If u watch it u would had understood this whole thing........

Unfortunately I do.. In fact I did .. And I dont think I am gonna watch it ever again🤢 Because more than any ACTUAL serious issues, all it has is stupid Maan Geet romance 24x7.. And I had had enough of it so far 😃
WHO said pregnant women cant romance their hubbies???or cant hve sex...or cant feel passion//closeness....????
PLS kno the facts b4 stating such points...
ITS all CVS FAult/mistakes...from clothes to cravings n bump....
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago

Unfortunately I do.. In fact I did .. And I dont think I am gonna watch it ever again🤢 Because more than any ACTUAL serious issues, all it has is stupid Maan Geet romance 24x7.. And I had had enough of it so far 😃

From what I read, sorry to say, but it seems u never watched Geet or u never understood it........

😕 If she had asked me for Aloo Tika, she would have got a TIGHT slap from me for wearing those skintight suits during her pregnancy😡.. The baby was deffo gonna die suffocated out of tht

And yeah.. U see, showing Geet and Maan is the MAIN object for the CV's.. Rest, they dont even care abt what Geet does with others.. I have seen Maan reminding her of the fact that she's preggy so many times.. She keeps forgetting time to time

Whatever u say hun, the fact remains the same.. U need to balance out the show if u wanna show Geet's struggle .. Or else, if it's all abt Maan and Geet, they can kill 1000 other babies, Geet aint gonna get bothered abt tht, unless her ultimate Baby Maan dies 🥱
During preganacy the thumb rule is to wear loosing fit clothes..Its for your body and for your fetus as the body expands every day !!!

Yes I have seen him saying that also ...

The fact that the show was suppose to be different according to the director fails in my eyes.,,

So  this whole misccarriage  story seems to be an overnight development and trying to make us understand that  the main protaganist loss is convincing !

I would love to have seen the take which tehy started the stroy with with quite unfortunate !