Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 14

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rickks

U are the KW-JW (Sidma) fan from DMG right....no wonder you are reacting this way

🀣

yaa viji....sidma fan..............unki eternal pair mil nahi paaya na...isliye sab ......pagal ho gaye..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

zee first thing.....someone from...DMg and KZk is looking for logic ans sayiing its missing in.....Geeet....in show main logic ka L  bhi nahi tha.............actually uske liye show dekhna padega..........na ....inhone topic bina dekhke khol diya.....

So true πŸ˜†

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Amiiish

I still dont get why these ppl r not banned frm this forum, even I have some issues with the show but it doesnt mean that I start to bash.

These are members from DMG forum....I doubt do they even watch the show........All i can rember of them are bashing the actual leads of DMG and vote for their DUMMY Pair.......

Humari Maaneet Hatke hai....Yeh sachayi sunnke Zor ka Jhatka Zoro Laga....Thats why this reaction....

Silentsoul thumbnail

Ha Ha Ha this def seems to be the joke of the centuary

🀣

Are yoyu for real...Which world are you from????Just Out of Curiosity...Kya koi hai ya, koi kitaab hai which says a women can't romance when pregnant

🀣

Viji what she lacks is basic scientific medical facts.....please enlighten her......or she will go on insulting some real life mothers.......with her offensive comments

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Pooji....πŸ€— Kaisi Ho????

Sach mein yaar....I am ROLFING here reading this comment........Jab Logo ko facts aur reality patha nahi, who open their mouth......

i m fine yaar

waise i dont post on IF dese days but dis post deserved my comments..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail

These are members from DMG forum....I doubt do they even watch the show........All i can rember of them are bashing the actual leads of DMG and vote for their DUMMY Pair.......

Humari Maaneet Hatke hai....Yeh sachayi sunnke Zor ka Jhatka Zoro Laga....Thats why this reaction....

yup Viji.........I think Viji Sidma ke break up ke baad sabko ghara SADMA laga..............uper se DMG forum bhi band ho gaya..............bechare..............
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

@rickks: So true πŸ˜†, u said it all πŸ˜†
I wonder who said ever that a pregnant can't romance her husband πŸ˜†

Pregnant woman can romance her husband.. thats not wrong only in high risk pregnancy woman should be careful, and I think thats what they shown, Geet was having high risk pregnancy..(but they did not shown that kind of romance..)
 Anyway  I never felt she is pregnant...no baby bump and flat tummy.. Even though first few months, still need to take care more... not like they shown her running around abnormally...πŸ˜†
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kuls omg you are too hilarious, I know that forums is filled with ppl like themself who are experts in this departmentπŸ˜†and btw some of them keeps coming here once in a whileπŸ˜›

@rickss:🀣and they inspite of being married the fans never got any SR, even though they made that despo we demand c-nite threadπŸ˜†so is hatse ne unka dimaag hila diyaπŸ˜†
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

@rickks: So true πŸ˜†, u said it all πŸ˜†
I wonder who said ever that a pregnant can't romance her husband πŸ˜†

Hey Zee call me Viji...I simply cant stop laughing after reading the most absurd thing regarding Pregnancy in this Post.....Wife cant romance Husband,......She cant wear body fitting cloths...as if Bbay will burst in the tummy doe to her tight attire......

Its always nice to not talk when u dont know facts.....

Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

ha ha viji.................
i guess we r living in different century coz in our century its perfectly normal to do such things during pregnancy..........................

yes iinke comment se aaseee lagta hai..............1970 se direct parcel ho gaye..........

But then how can bear extra matrial affair of KZK......N times marriage......6-7 kids.....probaly////1970 main ase hota tha