Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

I just don't get why her tummy was never showed cos even a three months pregnancy shows so why not hers even though she was nearly pregnant for almost a year?

plus if the CVs knew that she wasn't ever gonna give birth to the child in the first place why come up with the track to begun with?

come on people let get real here I feel bad for Geet and then again I really can't feel her pain cos I never get the chance to see baby bump, so that alone make it seem as if she was never pregnant to begin with.

Actually u are wrong... a 3 month pregnancy doesnt show a bump... infact there is high risk of MC for the first 12 weeks (i.e 4 months) anyways... the bump usually starts showing only after 5 months of pregnancy and in some cases at even 7 months... 

And I dont think the CVs knew from the start that they will show a MC... in a daily soap like Geet the script can change on day to day basis often depending on wht the production house wants or the channel wants... etc. 

A baby is not all about the baby bump... its about what the mother feels in her heart as well or what a father feels in his... And the CVs did show a lot of emotional aspects attached to the baby i.e US scans etc.... 

I can understand your point of view about you feeling with regards to the baby but for me I felt her pain cos I have seen parents lose their child due to the place where I work and believe me its painful whether they are born or not... whether there is a baby bump or not... I know how losing a child even sometimes in early pregnancy is very traumatic and especially a mother or to-be mother can never forget this incidence however many more children she has afterwards or however many she has had before....
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yeah good excuse πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I see the Coolbie thing right on the top of ur Avtar.. Who made u Coolbie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did she/her forget to tell u that Members are above than the Fictional shows and characters πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the same dev team who thought im mre sensible n responsible unlike sme others who  r way long here bt dnt kno how 2 use their mouth n headπŸ˜†
Originally posted by livelygal

Dat u rock!!!!πŸ˜ƒ N will be soon awarded NP for discovery of abortive fabrics!!!

Wowoowowww 😲 Now what's tht 🀣 I dont mind 🀣
Originally posted by -Parisa-

First you  were complaining  WHY GEET  wears tight cloths???  and now cribbing about Why Maan doesnt wear cloths....??🀣......Cloth obsession 🀣

Owner, Fabric Mills i infer... tight clothes n NO clothes= Less fabric  = no mills!! hence the problem... πŸ₯±πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by mehraan

the same dev team who thought im mre sensible n responsible unlike sme others who  r way long here bt dnt kno how 2 use their mouth n headπŸ˜†

Yeah ur sensibility showsπŸ˜† U get 10 on 10 for doing Moderatorship πŸ˜† Just hope and pray that Priya or Gagan or Preeti or Shru doesnt come across ur moderation way πŸ˜† I dont think they will, because we dont like to play 'Retard' button games πŸ˜†

Wowoowowww 😲 Now what's tht 🀣 I dont mind 🀣

I pity u yaar....had these tight clothes been in rage KZK tym...u wudn't have had to face heartbreak f seeing Anurag and Prerna make babies after babies!!!!!

Ma deepest sympathies!!!
 BASHERS THAT ARE HYPOCRITES
 GET A LIFE :)
DUDE there are so many bad things happening in reality such as murder,rape,child traffacing and instead of bashing those people u are bashing fictional characters and members for no reason if ur so good at bashing then go bash people who do bad things in reality
Originally posted by livelygal

I pity u yaar....had these tight clothes been in rage KZK tym...u wudn't have had to face heartbreak f seeing Anurag and Prerna make babies after babies!!!!!

Ma deepest sympathies!!!

So how does it gonna change the fact that Geet should NOT wear tight suits 🀣 Please talk sense at least for once 😳

Tell me if I am supposed to write the essay ? πŸ˜’ What is the gist ?> πŸ˜ƒ

Is that because you have no come back πŸ˜‰

Gist (polite style) is you don't know what your talking about and I haven't heard soo much crap before in my life, ok? πŸ˜ƒ