Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Was it YOU ? 😲😆😆 Why r u so bothered abt that ? 😆😆
[/QUOTE
hawwwww  if u can be bothered abt coolbies😉 i cnt be bothered abt GMs kya😉

cant believe u r a coolbie 🤣 supporting personal attacks 🤣
im doin xactly wat ur doin....ROFLbeing an old member urself ..wen u dunno where ur limits r...i dnt need 2 b taught...it is u who all strted n vr replying 2 u bac...so its all fair!😆
u personally attacked so called mothers..i will always be defending tat...
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
cum on ppl , its just a tv serial , take it down a notch !

cant believe u r a coolbie 🤣 supporting personal attacks 🤣

u apparently
"CRITCIZE" our Characters.. n now when we answer with hint of CRITICISM  u are calling it attack.. O.o...  now i seriously want a look at ur personalized Dictionary! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by _innocent_

@prerna4----- hawwwww no more comments kya? u have started to drift away frm the topic- ur mate might feel bad😭 afterall she must have paid u to come and comment here😉

I dont need to pay anyone , its very rare you get a chance to mingle with me , galwa, khu so count yourself lucky hun.😛 Stop complaining!
Originally posted by -alimabi-

As soon as Maan gets shirtless Geet will forget all about the "child" she bore. 

why??? coz you still think she is the carbon copy of riddhima? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but i gotta say.... THANK THE GOOD LORD that MSK is not a puffed up bull on steroids (unlike someone else we know)...
🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine looking at him if he was 😲 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by -alimabi-

As soon as Maan gets shirtless Geet will forget all about the "child" she bore. 

Maan has that effect on all women including pregnant...I hope during his hospital visits he didnt go near any other preg woman, he  could have got sued for mass miscarriage in the hospital!!

U and ur friends obsession over a fictional show and the so called Dev Team supporting yall left me speechless 🤣 I am SO NOT into such obsession.. I already posted all my views yesterday itself 🤣
😆😆 nahiiii this isnt abt dev team😉 cuz we all knw ur kinda supporters too dnt we😉 how is she doin nowadays😉

hawww my bad luck i missed all ur viewsCry 

and waise we wnt as obsessed since we didnt end up makin a mountain over a show by calling politicians🤣🤣
@ TM Do you even watch the show? First of all clearly your living in a parallel universe where sitting on bed crying for the loss of your child can be thought of as jumping around for joy. Or maybe I can't blame the universe for this one...

She didn't give a hoot about her child, are you doing that parallel universe thing again where what you says means the exact opposite cause I don't think Geet could have cared more about her child than she already did. First of all she went against her whole family for this child and left everything and everyone behind. She was nearly murdered by her family for this baby but she fought for her right to bring this baby into the world and you call that not giving a hoot, risking everything including your own life so your that your innocent baby can come into the world, wonders never cease, there's always someone who raises the bar (your probably thinking chocolate bars right now)

You probably weren't watching but Geet even asked Maan to make sure if he was ever faced with the choice of saving her or the baby that he would save the baby. Sounds totally like someone who cares more about romance that her baby 🤪

Geet loved her baby so much she stood upto all the officewala and told them proudly she was pregnant so please watch a show before commenting on it and it's characters.

@prenra4rishav

tight suits really OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must have missed that day at university when we were supposed to tell pregnant women not to wear tight clothes 🤣🤣🤣

Like ru really serious here? 🤣🤣🤣

I better come to you when I'm pregnant then since you saw this coming and are the first person to discover the pregnancy and tight clothes MC theory

Why haven't any of the doctors discovered this when viewers are able to make diagnosis of MC just be checking how tight her clothes are

Patient - Doctor ru sure I can wear this outfit to a party?

Doctor - Well your only partially suffocating the baby
How long is the party?

Patient - Just 3 hours
Doctor - That should be okay, baby will just be born smaller due to lack of oxygen and nutrients getting through as the top is very tight but this will make delivering easier for you

Baby doesn't get oxygen by somehow breathing through it's mum clothes, can't believe you really thought, but it gets oxygen as long as its mum is able to breathe and just to make it clear to you two that Geet is able to breathe with her outfits

i just want to say leave the geet forum alone i know the members here who are fighting currently with geetians are the bashers from  the dmg forum first they created fights in the  dmg forum by bashing ar kajen countlessly and now that ar together and dmg has ended they try to ruin another succesful show by coming here and bashing it  and iam an ar and maneet fan pls don't bash and compare both the girls and  rude bashers which iam sorry to say are sidma fans ( even though i really like some sidma fans )sidma fans shouldn't be taling about logic have they completely forgot sid behaviour towards riddhima a woman would rather die tahn have body heat from some man younger than her ,and take pcis of her humilate her and thinks great of himself for marrying her after raping her.
thats jsut like a randon man rapes u and then says u better thank me for marrying u adn even after that they loved siddhimas jodi hyprocicy much and its funny where ever  i go always see these members bashign and creating fights in other forums i request to all pls don't bash dmg or ar or maaneet and geet adn all geetinas lets stick together these people got the dmg forum locked but fortunately it was opned and also they  want geet to end how they were saying is it in the top 100 or its going to be seeing its last epi soon  i feel so disgusted at these people so many bad things are happening in  reality but instead of stopping rape,murders and child trafficing they are bashing fiction things go out in the the real world and bash people who deserved to be bashed  and do somethign to make our world a better place and stop creating fights for no reason and let people enjoy their show