Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 36

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Sensible GC.......Whoa.....NO COMMENTS....

I QUIT!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by--Parisa-

Baharoo FOOL barsawoooo.................Look who is here 🤣🤣

🤣🤣
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-prerna4rishav

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? 😊

Talking from Real life POV is just too much over a fictional show.. And even from fiction point, it looks so convincing.. CV never wanted to have the baby at all it seems.. Otherwise they could have at least show Geet's tummy for once..

Never mind.. All weird things keep happening on telly these days.. Weird and obvious .. And this one is one of them too.. MC is always a 👎🏼 from me.. Just that m pissedd off tht it took so much of time to show when it seems CV knew this would happen right from day 1.. 😵

Mate i dont know about you but really what world do you come from... 😕

Go and check out the real real world... for your kind information pregnant women can have sex for upto 9 months of pregnancy... and infact most pregnant women carve sex during pregnancy and feel more h***y due to the hormonal changes... 😆😆 

I dont know about you but atleast I know a lot of pregnant women who do... you see I treat them all the time.... 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣

I guess Gurmeet has to come again n post a tough blog like prev one 🤣 Geetians leave every sensible person amazed including GC 🤣

😆😆 FINALLY ...Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-_SiinnceMaan_

LOL Kasaautii prena ki fertility kiiii ! Answer my question and get us all out of our miseries ! Was Prem and Sneha really Anurags child? Or did Buddha bajaj have something to do with it? 😉

Sam yeh kiya poch liya..this is "Kasauti Qudrat ki"🤣..... Evenn prerna dont have the answer 🤣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤣

I guess Gurmeet has to come again n post a tough blog like prev one 🤣 Geetians leave every sensible person amazed including GC 🤣

Trying "divide and conquer" tactic??

Inside Geet we may have our own groups and differences and preferences...doesnt mean any tom,dick and harry can come here and bash the show and its characters!!!! Geet hasnt come yet to the CMG level!!!!!

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--alimabi-

Just because i am not a regular at this forum does not mean i don't watch Geet 😕. For those who can't take criticism , well aint my problemo is it . Geet, the show on a whole started off to a good start untill they decided to show the romance between maan and her.

No one has a problem with criticism . But atleast know what ur "criticizing" . Just went through the first few pages of discussion and this chica says that getting " excited " , romancing your husband or showing pleasure were reasons for Geet 's MC .       

I mean seriously ....?

Who and why should anyone even take you 'lot' seriously ?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-mehraan

😆😆 FINALLY ...

cant believe u r a coolbie 🤣 supporting personal attacks 🤣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
P4R.......ROFL is a healthy exercise....wat say...we leave our issues aside and have a ROFL FIESTA???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@prerna4----- hawwwww no more comments kya? u have started to drift away frm the topic- ur mate might feel bad😭 afterall she must have paid u to come and comment here😉