Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -alimabi-

Just because i am not a regular at this forum does not mean i don't watch Geet πŸ˜•. For those who can't take criticism , well aint my problemo is it . Geet, the show on a whole started off to a good start untill they decided to show the romance between maan and her.

O yeah id like to make something clear the people who are responsible for  Geets babys death is  the mother aswell as Maan . The reason why i say Maan is simply cause of the way he handled Geet through out her pregnancy and even after knowing (about her pregnancy) he was  still rough on her. Geet didnt really care enough to even mention to Maan that she had another life inside of her  and to not be so rough.

I wanted to reply to your accusation, but after reading twice, thrice I understand the  post is sooooo senseless with insensitive pathetic reasons, Why bother!!!

Geet is a Carbon Copy of Riddhima???? 😲 Did Geet have sex with someone even though she is married to MSK? ummm NO! 😳 thats the most basic part of anyone! and just goes to show, if the basic core is not the same...then how can the rest be carbon copy?

oyeeee tm who unbanned ur id??? πŸ˜‰

Geet = Riddhima.....

Kewl...

Only difference sweety....

Geet's tight clothes were abortive n Riddhima's were contraceptive!!!!

All in all....both neva had to sprt baby bumps!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Talk about riddhima as much as you want, that woman is like geet except she came to star one before Geet now we can say that Geet is Riddhimas carbon copy.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS????
This is worst you have commented so far in this post!!!!
MC accusations were far better!!!!!!!

Or is it coz you are sooooooooo obsessed with Ridhima, you are seeing her everywhere!!??πŸ˜†

Originally posted by maansa

Geet is a Carbon Copy of Riddhima???? 😲 Did Geet have sex with someone even though she is married to MSK? ummm NO! 😳 thats the most basic part of anyone! and just goes to show, if the basic core is not the same...then how can the rest be carbon copy?
for the tm she hasπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the tm has difficulty differentiating between things - i guess we have to act as if  the tm knws wat she is on abtπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Talk about riddhima as much as you want, that woman is like geet except she came to star one before Geet now we can say that Geet is Riddhimas carbon copy.

Oh EW you quoted me ! πŸ˜† I am offended now. 🀣 How is Geet like Ridhima? She does not suffer from Hypothermia love. Although you might, since you seem to be hallucinating things πŸ˜‰.  We have a lot of doctors in this forum. Shall I prescribe you to one? I don't want  you to end up imagining your soul hugging another soul ! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mi7chimes

oh tat means u read how critical we were in replying to ur "criticism", and u still dont know wht exactly is ur own problem!! gosh!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

areee ress...isko koi meds de yaar! 🀣🀣🀣🀣  
🀣🀣🀣OMG i thought why DEN is so sona sona now i Know yahan enjoy kar rah hai sab  ke sab................🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Rolzz

HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS????
This is worst you have commented so far in this post!!!!
MC accusations were far better!!!!!!!

Or is it coz you are sooooooooo obsessed with Ridhima, you are seeing her everywhere!!??πŸ˜†

rolzzzzz old memories die hard🀣