Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone,

Why cant we let this baby issue go? In our favourite show an innocent invisible character died. Some got attached to the existence whle some terribly annoyed. Nevertheless, in the story, its no more. Why drain our brains out for nothing?
🀣🀣 
all the haters are here rofl🀣🀣

wats up didnt have anythin to do this morning hence thought why not make a fool out of ourselvesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Just because i am not a regular at this forum does not mean i don't watch Geet πŸ˜•. For those who can't take criticism , well aint my problemo is it . Geet, the show on a whole started off to a good start untill they decided to show the romance between maan and her.

O yeah id like to make something clear the people who are responsible for  Geets babys death is  the mother aswell as Maan . The reason why i say Maan is simply cause of the way he handled Geet through out her pregnancy and even after knowing (about her pregnancy) he was  still rough on her. Geet didnt really care enough to even mention to Maan that she had another life inside of her  and to not be so rough.

Originally posted by taqdir

Hello everyone,

Why cant we let this baby issue go? In our favourite show an innocent invisible character died. Some got attached to the existence whle some terribly annoyed. Nevertheless, in the story, its no more. Why drain our brains out for nothing?

nabs am emotionally out frm yday..... πŸ˜­
NEWSFLASH.....

"It was Maan's deospray odour....dat killed the baby.....and DARE U SAY NO ONE KILLED BABIKA!!!!" On da day of the world's tailor march celebrating the invention of new tailoring types which are abortive in nature....(Courtesy sum strong sources πŸ˜‰) we found Dr. XYZ from Sanjeevni giving out the actual reason for da baby's death....

While Maan was in da factory a strong gust of wind blew to K Mansion and led to baby's death and Geet falling off the stairs....
The TAILOR MORCHA have been forced to call off their march!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣
nabz apparently sombody from somwhere wants a taste of our hurt brains... and we being genorous are lending em the banquet bouffant  !!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by livelygal

NEWSFLASH.....

"It was Maan's deospray odour....dat killed the baby.....and DARE U SAY NO ONE KILLED BABIKA!!!!" On da day of the world's tailor march celebrating the invention of new tailoring types which are abortive in nature....(Courtesy sum strong sources πŸ˜‰) we found Dr. XYZ from Sanjeevni giving out the actual reason for da baby's death....

While Maan was in da factory a strong gust of wind blew to K Mansion and led to baby's death and Geet falling off the stairs....
The TAILOR MORCHA have been forced to call off their march!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣

reminds me of the latest SET weT..... 
Originally posted by Malihaluvmyself

I GUESS MY FELLOW MATES HAVE ALREADY DONE THE HONOURS..... πŸ‘

Indeed! I should've known, certainly they too have 'chappal haars' on their comments πŸ˜›
Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 13 years ago
Define typical heroine !

Prena + Ridhimma = Slap, slap slap, cry cry cry, lecture lecture lecture. Prena was dependent on her countless husbands money. Ridhimma was dependent on her countless tears.

But Geet? HAH! Not only is she insanely hilarious and absolutely adorable. She doesn't throw tantrums in front of 750 people. She does not marry thrice in a row. She does not stay angry at the main guy for 20 years. AND she does not hit people with rods ! 🀣 Nor does she shoot people ! 🀣 And nor does she imagine someones soul hugging her own ! 🀣 Nor does she suffer from hypothermia ! She is healthy and without need of a younger mans body heat ! Thank god for that πŸ˜†.

Typical heroine? I think not ! 
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Define typical heroine !

Prena + Ridhimma = Slap, slap slap, cry cry cry, lecture lecture lecture. Prena was dependent on her countless husbands money. Ridhimma was dependent on her countless tears.

But Geet? HAH! Not only is she insanely hilarious and absolutely adorable. She doesn't throw tantrums in front of 750 people. She does not marry thrice in a row. She does not stay angry at the main guy for 20 years. AND she does not hit people with rods ! 🀣🀣 And nor does she imagine someones soul hugging her own ! 🀣 Nor does she suffer from hypothermia Nor does she shoot people ! ! She is healthy and without need of a younger mans body heat ! Thank god for that πŸ˜†.

Typical heroine? I think not ! 

sammy... @red .....you are KEELING me here....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣