Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
@Casper, bas kar ladki! 🀣 I cannot laugh anymore🀣
Originally posted by Rolzz

I stopped watching the show (*secret* even i have probs with never ending baby track, unbearable AAs track and saccharine dialogs) ...rarely comments in the forum too πŸ˜‰

OOH that's too bad. I know what you mean about the AA track 🀒. But it's still great to see you backing up the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.
Women shall suddenly love her Tailor more!!🀣
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that πŸ˜ƒ And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go πŸ˜ƒ The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. πŸ˜ƒ

now this demands a chappla haar...... πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by mi7chimes

Women shall suddenly love her Tailor more!!🀣

ok then we celebrate the WORLDS TAILORS DAY ON MARCH 12 every year..... 
@sammy and pallo ..........you guys are on a roll 🀣🀣 i am getting a brain freeze from laughing too much! 🀣🀣
Pallu.......

sum scientific re-search in Sanjeevni hospital showed that certain type of smiles cause certain frequencies in da air which reach the foetus thru da mommy's air passage and kills it.....
🀣🀣

Maan's smiles had dat effect.....and Cunning Geet knew abt it and yet she kept on caring for Maan and making him smile....Tsk Tsk....

🀣🀣🀣🀣

TIGHT CLOTHES
MAAN'S SMILES....

Gynecology dept. shud start working against these!!
🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

OOH that's too bad. I know what you mean about the AA track 🀒. But it's still great to see you backing up the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

Ofcoz anyday Geet is far far better than any other Indian show!! No doubt!! And on such hilarious posts I HAVe to comment πŸ˜‰

Now that the show is again might come to logical track with hard hitting  realty of MC and its consequence, less repeatative dialogs and face touches..i may start watching it again!!
ok my sweetie SOulEEE shonnu pallo maansa..... πŸ€— am leaving for now & will join the Crusade soon..... πŸ€£
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that πŸ˜ƒ And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go πŸ˜ƒ The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. πŸ˜ƒ

errrr making a quite awkward demand at 1 am to ur hubby is care for ur hubby?? madame if u are ard.. can u explain CARE to me?? my englisssh suddenly seems so weak!