Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

@ Maana - SHUB SHUB BOLO ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dare I insult Prena's fertility? 😲 And CMG? The horror ! Do mention that shows name 🀒

@red....no BABAJI....no one can insult DE FERTILITY goddess 🀣🀣🀣🀣
coz i fear if she does curse us, we might get another show like CLOWN MiL GAYA....aka...CMG🀣🀣
🀣🀣
i dont wanna be blind 😎 though i gotta admit....i do look COOL in my blind shades 🀣🀣
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livelygal

LATEST ABORTIVE IN MARKET.....

Geet's Salwarssssssssss.....

According to sum questionably intelligent sources...da fabric and tailoring of Geet's clothes on the highly popular star one show became the reason for her miscarriage.....
So any unwanted pregnancies due to rape and etc can be dropped easily by wear tight fitting clothes....

For further info contact Alimabi, prerna4rishav
Thank you

O DEAR ANOTHER LAUGHTER PILL.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....................THANKS TM, DIs is D FUN POST WE NEEDED AFTER YESTERDAYS SAD BUT EXCELLENT EPISODE...........................I LOVE GF......& GF FAITHFUL MEmbers......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Paaaarrroooooooooo they have inside info only abt HYPOTHERMIA.....But indepth info abt ABORTIVE FABRICS!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

*TING TONG*
DID U KNO TYM-

PINK IS AN ABORTIVE COLOR.....Geet used to purposely wear pink so dat she cud get Maan closer to her and at the same tym slowly cut off baby's O2 supply......Aaaahhh her cunningness.....TWO HUMANS WITH ONE COLOR TRAP!!
🀣🀣🀣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Hypothermia ! 🀣 Oh let's prolong with this new idea. We will make Geet go psycho in Maan's love, let her run around the jungle or water, like a fearless bird. THEN bam! She will be suffering from Hypothermia, and the random other guy whose younger than her (in this case, he should be 17 if our Geet dear is 18), will provide body heat !

Ohhh Dear..the good old Hypothermia  🀣🀣🀣

Since Geet is still in hospital, the person can take some lewd  photos of her too.... Then Maan can leave her.. Geet can run in snow...and BAM hypothermia......forced marriage... domestic abuse..... and Geet will (or pretend to ) fall in love with patidev since he is patidev!!!
I hope this track will make these people super happy... 

Love......tsk tsk.....If UNWANTED 72 n i-pill throw charges against GEET'S LATEST ABORTIVE SALWARS......Den Prerna4rishav n alimabi will be ruined.....what will happen to der BOOMING business????

Oh Oh....

Can I suggest???

Try being guides for best locales to have a HYPOTHERMIC lovey-dovey raat!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dats millions of.......JOULES OF BODY HEAT WE ARE SPEAKING OF!!!
🀣🀣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shonuu

🀣 love.... yeh kya keh diya??now who'll buy  i-Pill and unwanted 72???🀣 the manufacturer will be on road soon.... 🀣 but i really feel for Prerna here.. she never worn geet style clothes na??? else , Prem i mean both of the Prems would never came into being... shitt man y GHSP came so late???🀣

ahaaaa Govt and Hospitals shall now unleash free supply of Threads and needles~ for this annovative abortive Method... n start a nara.. Unwanted pregnany?? - Forget MTP Act.. n Doctors Coat.. a fitting tailor is all u need!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 love.... yeh kya keh diya??now who'll buy  i-Pill and unwanted 72???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 the manufacturer will be on road soon.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 but i really feel for Prerna here.. she never worn geet style clothes na??? else , Prem i mean both of the Prems would never came into being... shitt man y GHSP came so late???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Shonnu , your post cracked me up !  Something to laugh about after last night's episode !
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansa

@red....no BABAJI....no one can insult DE FERTILITY goddess 🀣
coz i fear if she does curse us, we might get another show like CLOWN MiL GAYA....aka...CMG🀣🀣
🀣🀣
i dont wanna be blind 😎 though i gotta admit....i do look COOL in my blind shades 🀣🀣

Good ! Better not be insulting her ! Otherwise she will jump out of no where and scream with her high pitched voice, accusing you ! And if worse comes to worse, she will whack you with her broom ! Oh wait was it a metal rod that she tried to hit her son with? 🀣 Oh better yet ! She will SHOOT YOU, and you will fall into the ocean, where Buddha dead bajaj is also floating around in. And somehow *wait this gets even better* a crocodile comes out of no where and will eat you. OH and somehow this crocodile does not detect Bajaj's blood, probably because he has none left since his died several times. And in conclusion, Bajaj is not eaten because in truth his actually Edward Cullen from Twilight. And well, you will be left lying in the surface. And Prena will imagine your spirit and her spirit coming out, as they hug. But the illogical thing is...You end up being ALIVE 20 years later?

The question then is..Whose soul was hugging Prena's soul? 😳 Stay tuned for another confusing answer. Kasaautii Prena ki soul kiiiii !
I have a personal question....is der a course called Phd. in 10001 ways to tighten da dress to kill da foetus???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

PS- Tight diapers can be detrimental to O2 supply of babies...TAKE CAUTION WILL STRAPPING THEM!
🀣🀣🀣🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Ohhh Dear..the good old Hypothermia  🀣🀣🀣

Since Geet is still in hospital, the person can take some lewd  photos of her too.... Then Maan can leave her.. Geet can run in snow...and BAM hypothermia......forced marriage... domestic abuse..... and Geet will (or pretend to ) fall in love with patidev since he is patidev!!!
I hope this track will make these people super happy... 

Rolzz! Haven't seen your comments in a while ! πŸ˜† Love the story ! It is so LOGICAL. Oh oh and when she's about to get married. She tries to commit suicide. And the younger husband will clearly see that she would rather die than get married to him. YET he still decides to marry her ! πŸ˜‰