Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@TM....My God TM Tussi bade mazakia O... 🤣🤣🤣🤣Geet doesn't care about her baby???🤣🤣🤣🤣. who told you?? Geet or Drashti?? or are you a mind reader??or Akaash-vani?? or simply a FF writer?? and this was your imagination???🤣🤣🤣 can we plss expect our respected guests to first watch the show properly and then take the pain of comments of express their VALUABLE or Otherwise opinion about the show???

i can say so much to prove that geet loved her baby more than maan and more than her own self.. but i wont give you any hint about the story.. if you want to show your hatred about the show..then do it by your own efforts ... spend the whole Sunday to watch a few episodes of GHSP and then come back to us... then we'll argue on your favorite topic ok?? so no cheating... chalo watch it first..

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

so whats the definition of a good show for you? Please illustrate with an example (any telly show)

A MEANINGFUL TRACK  WILL BE...

"HYPOTHERMIA followed by severe HYPOTHERMIA....by more hypothermia....and diff guys giving body heat in diff styles"🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

They just couldnt stop Geet romancing her hubby 24x7 forgetting abt her baby..

With those kind of expressions on her face while Maan touching her, one could easily feel that the baby was gonna die.. 😵 Seems the CV doesnt even KNOW how and what it feels like to be pregnant and what is to show on a pregnant woman track..😵

And I am pretty much sure, within 1 week Geet is gonna forget abt this miscarriage unless she becomes preggy with Maan's kid now.. She will again be romancing her husband all over again..

CV of SO needs a BIG time replacement with some meaningful writers and directors ! They seem to go worse beyond limitations..

Can anyone tell me if Geet is in Top 100 or not as of now ? 😵

Errrrrrrrr..I have started having doubts on your expressions reading capability. A woman getting seduced expression showed you that she gonna have MC😲😲😲😲 This is the weirdest thing I ever read😆
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Okay I read through some of the comments and cannot contain my laughter anymore ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ! Oh my god ! Why are members so funny for? What the hell are you guys doing in here? Go and participate in the Circus comedy show. That's where ya'll belong to ! 🤣 What illiterate foes ! I have been surrounded by countless pregnant women, and not once have I seen them go through a miscarriage by wearing fitted clothing. And it's not like she was even wearing a swim suit for it to be classified as 'tight'. Hear hear ! Let's buy Geet some extra extra large shirts, for a body that isn't even swelling yet 😉.

And romance? What romance? I didn't realize that if your husband touches your face in affection, or kisses your forehead (damn you Maan for making me bring this up ! None of us are happy with your fatherly pecks 😆) then that has the potential to harm the baby? Explain this theory to me? Does the inner fetus jump up in joy once he/she senses that a male specie is coming near? Does it's heart stop beating because the guy touched it's mother? Dear god, the baby sounds like us ! 🤣

And please don't preach about how women should do this, or do that. Especially if you have a photo of Prena as your display pic 🤣. She was the goddess of fertility! 🤣 One day it's Anurag, then it's Bajaj then WOOPS Anurag again...then Bajaj....I feel sorry for the kids. I mean how can we know for sure, that the baby belonged to the right father? How come a test wasn't conducted in regards to this? Was Anurag truly Prem and Sneha's father? *dush dush dush! Screen turns grey, camera spans and zooms into all of our shocked faces*. We will never know ! 🤣

Hypocrites I tell ya !

Sam you cracked me up 🤣🤣 More than Kekta lovers 🤣
and  the BOLD LINE took the cake 🤣🤣
JayaBachan thumbnail
I am so unbelievably funny ! 🤣 Alima bii! Kaha gayiii? 🤣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sammy it will be KASAUTII.......FAMILY PLANNING KI!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I am so unbelievably funny ! 🤣 Alima bii! Kaha gayiii? 🤣

Lets sing  SONG

Tu chupi hai kahan
main dhoondta yahan🤣

Alima bi and Prerna4rishav! ab der na kar, jaldi aaja!
😳
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sammy......prerna was LOWE and FERTILITY goddess 🤣 do not mock her,..... do you want all the shows turning out to KZK .....? 🤣what if she curses us? 🤣

forget KZK....what if it turns into CMG?😲 THE HORRORRRRRRRRRRRRRR🤢
🤣
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shonnu  u calling me here??? 🤣
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Even Crocodile  "champaa" couldnt digest Prerna's Lover boys..bajaj and anurag 🤣🤣