geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
kya kaliyug hai...sab kaunsi BC mein ji rahe hain?🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

.................... From what ive seen she was more bothered about her love life to even realise she was overdue 😕..................

@bold! i infer U hv seen nothing as in u must hav seen som other show not GHSP for sure!😳
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i can see many people pointing out why tummy was not shown... well the reason is...IF you have watched geet, which seems like you didnt...🤔  you would know that it has only been around 3-4 months serial time...and so a huge tummy would have been weird...!

also.... i do think you are emotionless! can you honestly tell me you have never been attached to a fictional character? this baby was a part of geet and so we are attached to it...! you ask what this pregnancy taught us??? 😲 IT TAUGHT US TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND TO STAND UP TO THE THINGS THAT ARE WRONG.... now ofcourse i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that....! 😊
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mi7chimes

@bold! i infer U hv seen nothing as in u must hav seen som other show not GHSP for sure!😳

😆😆
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Can I tell da name of the show?????

CMG!!!! 😆😆😆
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you are so right! 😆
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

You really wanna talk about real life ? okay then. In the real world a woman would not be over a year pregnant , in the real world the childs life actually matters to a mother rather then having steamy scenes with her lover, in the real world a woman  bump wouldnt be showing , O YEH in the REAL world a pregnant woman would be wearing such tight cloths on.

Yeah i could see how "painful" it was for geet. 😛
Same she didnt love her child more then maan 😛, firstly i wouldnt be half of the things Geet has been doing had i been in her shoes.

BTW sweety this is fiction 😳

anyways good night

@bold, well, you should know that in real world, women get high on harmones mostly during pregnancy.And they have all the rights in the world to to do whatever they wish to (sorry Zee, for stealing your copyright word, *eheem eheem*) with her husband/lover. And you are forgetting that after doctor asked Maaneet not to have physical relationship as it may harm child, then did Maneet indulge in that? CVs had cleary shown that how much they craved for each other but yet they kept control Why? just for the sake of baby's well being.
JayaBachan thumbnail
Okay I read through some of the comments and cannot contain my laughter anymore ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ! Oh my god ! Why are members so funny for? What the hell are you guys doing in here? Go and participate in the Circus comedy show. That's where ya'll belong to ! 🤣 What illiterate foes ! I have been surrounded by countless pregnant women, and not once have I seen them go through a miscarriage by wearing fitted clothing. And it's not like she was even wearing a swim suit for it to be classified as 'tight'. Hear hear ! Let's buy Geet some extra extra large shirts, for a body that isn't even swelling yet 😉.

And romance? What romance? I didn't realize that if your husband touches your face in affection, or kisses your forehead (damn you Maan for making me bring this up ! None of us are happy with your fatherly pecks 😆) then that has the potential to harm the baby? Explain this theory to me? Does the inner fetus jump up in joy once he/she senses that a male specie is coming near? Does it's heart stop beating because the guy touched it's mother? Dear god, the baby sounds like us ! 🤣

And please don't preach about how women should do this, or do that. Especially if you have a photo of Prena as your display pic 🤣. She was the goddess of fertility! 🤣 One day it's Anurag, then it's Bajaj then WOOPS Anurag again...then Bajaj....I feel sorry for the kids. I mean how can we know for sure, that the baby belonged to the right father? How come a test wasn't conducted in regards to this? Was Anurag truly Prem and Sneha's father? *dush dush dush! Screen turns grey, camera spans and zooms into all of our shocked faces*. We will never know ! 🤣

Hypocrites I tell ya !
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Romance Romance and Romance.. What else this show has in it anyways ?

I am yet to see a MEANINGFUL track on this show.. 😵 Not just 'romance track' after 'romance track' after 'romance track' and so on........................

If the show goes this way, soon we will be celebrating its Last episode 👎🏼

so whats the definition of a good show for you? Please illustrate with an example (any telly show)
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

so whats the definition of a good show for you? Please illustrate with an example (any telly show)

She wouldn't be able to define it for you Pallu . Her display picture says it all. 🤣 Kasaauti Prena's fertility kii ! Kasautiii Prena's unknown children ki fathers kiiii'