Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
no offense to anyone but wats the difference between dat grp n geetians? both bashed each other,there were personal attacks from both sides...all this just for a fictional show n charactersπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ... all of you plz stop bashing real ppl 4  fictional characters...jab dekho yehi tamasha😑

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Gosh................ People find Kekta show better than GHSP 🀣🀣
Joke of the century.........🀣

Geetians  i love yu.. all who stood for Geet,Maaaneet and US πŸ€—

Mods can close this topic 😳
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plz mods close this topic...ye to bohot pehle close kar dena chaye tha😑
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Gosh................ People find Kekta show better than GHSP 🀣🀣
Joke of the century.........🀣

Geetians  i love yu.. all who stood for Geet,Maaaneet and US πŸ€—

Mods can close this topic 😳

Ekta show better than........GHSP...................Joke of century well said
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sann-

Me to the rescue...udi baba...πŸ˜†

okie...nothings left to bhagao.πŸ˜›...welldone balike....me truly proud of u all... πŸ˜ƒ

Dont talk like geet's stupid so called namune doctors...first hear...read...thn say...kaun kambhaqt ne konsi book mein likha hai tht without any complication preggy women r not allowed to romance?πŸ₯±

Nupz they dont know.........na GHSP is full of docs and Moms....not like jobless gang who serach for new forum every week for entertianinment
JayaBachan thumbnail
Oh great ! Such a clean and friendly forum is getting infected by dirt. Obviously it's pointless to argue with a member who doesn't know ought about the show. It's basically like talking to a wall 🀣. Darling, maybe I should teach you a thing or two about 'feelings' and how to 'recognize' them.

*Clears throat*

Erm, I apologize if I sound a bit confused. But wasn't Geet's love for her unborn baby efficiently portrayed the moment she fought for her babies life? A girl whom has been entirely dependent and overshadowed by her family, finally took a breath of independence by sending Brij to jail and disowning her entire family.

What do you think this whole fight was for in the first place? If she didn't care about her child, Geet would have weakened the moment she stepped into a new world, devoid of friends and family. She would have called up or returned to her so called family, in defeat. But NO, she found a job, she worked, she bared all the critisizm from others, just for the sake of her unborn child.

Do you think the love story would even have occurred, if Maan had not accepted the baby? Geet was reluctant to prolong their relationship, because she was with child. Who was her first priority? Maan or the baby? Had she been selfish, Geet could have easily aborted her child. Maan would have never had to find out, and she could have continued her life with him. Did she do that? Think really hard ! It might be a bit difficult for you to ponder about it, so I'll make it easy for you πŸ˜‰. The answer is 'NO'. OMG that was so hard to figure out wasn't it? 🀣

She did NOT choose the latter. She was proud of her pregnancy, she loved her child, and no matter how much she loved Maan, her first priority in life will always be her first baby.

WOW ! You really have constructed a 'super mum' ideology in your head ! 😳 Forgive me for thinking that a woman is entitled to think about other things in her life, rather than just her pregnancy. For your sake we should have requested the creatives to alter the title name.

Geet hui sirf aur sirf uski baby ki ! - The following show is just about Geet and her unborn child. Please do not assume that Geet has a life more further than this. The show shall start about her baby, it shall continue about her baby and it shall end with her and the baby. If a love story begins to surface, kill it down right away before members like Alimabi finds offense. A pregnant woman is NOT allowed to fall in love ! HERE HERE, she cannot find love ! 🀣

You crack me up ! 🀣 And in response to your question. This pregnancy or miscarriage has taught me that members like you exist ! πŸ˜‰

Regards

Sammy

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ooops! Looks like I'm late and all that i wanted to say has already been said by true loyal Geetians!
What  an atrocious topic!
Kudos to all Maaneeetians / Geetians for standing up and taking offence and beating the hell out of it!πŸ‘
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

omg plz dont jump onto conclusions it was definately not cuz ov romancing,MAAN dint even have his SR wid geet just cuz ov the child he had even promised geet that if geet and baby wud be in danger ever he wud save their childs life,comon peeps its just a show ,intead ov making it boring CVs will dis way show us sumthing diffrent,maan taking care ov geet supporting her thru dis tuff time,and dont forget it was dev's child even though maad had accepted him as his own but somwhere the bond b/w geet and dev was still there,dev wud have later on created probs for em cud have claimed for his child ,dont u all wanna see geet bearimg maan's baby and not dev's ,the show shud go on for long and before this MC track there was nuthing left to watch ,just repition ov nokjhoks now we will have somthing new to watch so take it as a show and relax😊

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
@Topicmaker
                               I wish to ask you what what were your expectations from Geet which she could not fulfill?
           If you say that she did not care about the baby then can you tell me how she should have cared for the baby? What should have been the steps taken by her in this direction?

As far as romancing is concerned, in which rule book is it written that a pregnant woman cannot romance? Also, if Geet only cared about romancing Maan, then she would have aborted the child, the day she started having feelings for Maan.😊 On the contrary, Geet decided to let him know the truth when Maan was almost on the verge to confess his love. 😊 now what does that shows? For me, it conveyed the message that Geet cared for baby more than her life. If Maan would have left her after knowing the truth about the child, I am sure Geet would have moved on.😊

As a viewer of GHSP, I felt that she took care of her baby in utmost fashion. Tell me, how many women have the guts to take decision to give birth to a child whose father has abandoned him? On top of that, Geet was left alone by her family too but still she stuck by her decision. So I do not agree with this viewpoint of yours that all Geet cared about was romance with Maan.

But yes. I do agree that CVs failed to handle the baby issue sensitively. 😊 They should have killed the baby much much earlier before any of us got attached to it. 😑 I am highly disappointed by the way CVs handled this baby killing track.

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Pallo skating in*

All the un-enlightened souls...do peep into the links....and if u ain't literate enuff to understand what those answers mean...den...FORGET IT....Go back to yer high school bio teacher n askkkk...........

http://pregnancy.about.com/od/sexuality/a/Sex-In-Pregnancy.htm

http://www.babycenter.in/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/sexduringpregnancy/