Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SR fans ki aatma ko abhi tak sukoon nahi mila, still haunting to get satisfaction πŸ˜†

@ren:hey long timeπŸ€—
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

i wonder if dis post was meant to b fun post?????????????🀣

ya tht's it u get the pointπŸ˜†.....hello pooja...πŸ€—
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Both Maan and Geet r so much thinking of the child more than romancing, they didn't even had a single romantic moment in their honeymoon, so all these things saying they r romancing 24/7 hours baseless and prove that the member never saw the show or understood it at all......

sorry to say.. you did not read what I wrote carefully.. I never said its shown wrong that she is romancing her husband 24X7. If you read, I said its not wrong.. they did not shown that kind of romance which high risk pregnant woman should not have... so I am not against it..
I only shown my concerns that from last so many months they are showing Geet is pregnant.. they shown her ultra sound with baby moving and all... even though I think she is 4-5 months still no baby bumb at this stage, was weired... also o normal woman will run in pregnancy that they have shown few times...( in old episodes..)
Anyway I dont to bash the show on illogical tracks, every show has bloopers... we still like the show for leads and their acting... this show is also like that...It was just bit painful for me to think they are showing MC now.. after not sure how many months Geet was so far in her pregnancy... 
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

ya i surpass all the limit of besharmi.....πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

kya karu.....attack on my fav show......can't tolerate....😑

its ok ren........
GHSP  is such an addiction................
😊
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Moral of the story is that agar aapke pass jaankari kam hai toh muh band rakhe  nahi toh logo ko aap ke GK ka andaza  ho jayega. Aur agar aisa hoga toh aapko aahca nahi lage gaπŸ˜† Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amiiish

SR fans ki aatma ko abhi tak sukoon nahi mila, still haunting to get satisfaction πŸ˜†

@ren:hey long timeπŸ€—

o my my amu yaar where hav u been.....πŸ˜²πŸ€—
sakun.......jab sr hi nahin hui to sakun kaha se......😳
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pooja83

i wonder if dis post was meant to b fun post?????????????🀣

Agar hai bhi nahi...toh hum kis liye baite hai????πŸ˜†
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

ya tht's it u get the pointπŸ˜†.....hello pooja...πŸ€—

hey ren.............see dis post served so many purposes...............all geetians came to one post...............we all met after so long...............
so should we say thanx to TM?
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Moral of the story is that agar aapke pass jaankari kam hai toh muh band rakhe  nahi toh logo ko aap ke GK ka andaza  ho jayega. Aur agar aisa hoga toh aapko aahca nahi lage gaπŸ˜†

🀣

little knowledge is a dangerous thing................πŸ˜†

🀣
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

sorry to say.. you did not read what I wrote carefully.. I never said its shown wrong that she is romancing her husband 24X7. If you read, I said its not wrong.. they did not shown that kind of romance which high risk pregnant woman should not have... so I am not against it..
I only shown my concerns that from last so many months they are showing Geet is pregnant.. they shown her ultra sound with baby moving and all... even though I think she is 4-5 months still no baby bumb at this stage, was weired... also o normal woman will run in pregnancy that they have shown few times...( in old episodes..)
Anyway I dont to bash the show on illogical tracks, every show has bloopers... we still like the show for leads and their acting... this show is also like that...It was just bit painful for me to think they are showing MC now.. after not sure how many months Geet was so far in her pregnancy... 

I will just answer the baby bump Q:

I friend of mine was 4-5 months preggy and nobody noticed till we got to know from other sources, so it is possible