Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 11

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kuls you are on rollπŸ˜†you can more abt that show than the actors, unlogo ko bhi nahi yaad hoga how many kids they hadπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pooja83

after so much intensive romance and passion she delivered 6 kids......................so why dese double standards wid geet????????????πŸ˜›

Proably she was saying from that show experience only...............ho skata 6 deliver kiye ho.......baki 6 ....prerna ke rishabh or anurag kee pendulum passionate romance main.......MC ke bali chadh gaye ho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As she said passion can kill the baby....
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amiiish

kuls you are on rollπŸ˜†you can more abt that show than the actors, unlogo ko bhi nahi yaad hoga how many kids they hadπŸ˜†

I am AMu.......you know....na I am very senti for Geet...............ekta soap kee fan aake geet ko logicless kahe .......But u know......I know them they cant live without fighing.....so its their hobby....to fight on half baked knowledge main unki knoeldge book update ker rahi hoon...............
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yah kuls lade bina unka khana hazam nahin hota hai ...they r always in the search ke ab kaunse forum pe jaa ke lada jaaye πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
If newcomers r searching for logic, so in short, no full logic r found in serials and films, finish of the arguments, all these shows r made for entertainment, if they don't like this show, nobody forced them to watch it, stop watching and search for logic if u at all can find it in these shows, humans r not perfect so they can't direct full perfect shows without mistakes, but if we r talking about which show have more bloopers and mistakes, watch Geet and ur own favourite shows then u will find which shows have the most illogical things ever.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

yah kuls lade bina unka khana hazam nahin hota hai ...they r always in the search ke ab kaunse forum pe jaa ke lada jaaye πŸ˜†

dedication

sansoon ki zaroorat hai jaise zindagi k liye
bas ek dushman chahiye ladne k liye........
.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

If newcomers r searching for logic, so in short, no full logic r found in serials and films, finish of the arguments, all these shows r made for entertainment, if they don't like this show, nobody forced them to watch it, stop watching and search for logic if u at all can find it in these shows, humans r not perfect so they can't direct full perfect shows without mistakes, but if we r talking about which show have more bloppers and mistakes, watch Geet and ur own favourite shows then u will find which shows have the most illogical things ever.......

but still temorocks GHSP is d most logical show..................it maintains logic and continuation,symbolisms best out of all on air shows..................so sumtimes if dey off d track its ok.................
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Kuls, Zee and Minnie

Calm down my darlings  πŸ€—.....let's just stay off the post and ignore all this mocking and bashing na! 

Let our forum be peaceful!  Today is such a bad day for Geet na!
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Lolzzzzz πŸ˜†.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen πŸ˜†.. CV made a mockery out of it 🀣 Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankis😡

true - 
 i had some hopes about baby before geet  / maan marriage but.. after all that .. no hopes..   
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

haan minie.......think of it.....show tak nahi dekhte..........zee nee bola Sr ho gaya...........to kuch ne kaha how baby sruvivved SR.....passion would have killed the baby......if not MC............matlab unhone nahi dekha.....let it be.....Minie ZKJ khatam ho agya kya......jo unke behke behke kadam GF pe aa pade hai.........