Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 10

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel that the creatives took the show so daam slow in terms of showing the pregnancy cycle that they never wanted to show the baby bump.

Secondly They cannot handle a child on the sets.
and there fore they pushed with this MC cycle..

I can only rule out such possibility..

I had someone saying that its going to be a mommy papa show instead of a youth based, I find that the most  unconvincing reason to bring the MC.

I am not sure but maybe the leads  also did'nt want to take it further which I feel is one of the factors.,!

Too bad they took this turn,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jimzi2716

I still didn't get that thing...how many children & husbands exactly Prerana had in that showπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I dont know I left that great eternal love story of ANurag prerna..or Mr bajjaj prerna.....Let me guess.......after sneha....pregnancy and cancer.....but I rember Prerna ne chila chila ke kaha tha...............maine 9 baacho kee maa hoon..............and do u remember....That ideal father .......forged his bedroom pic with Prerna.....to get her back..................rather he forced her twice to marry him.............
She got married to anurag 3 time....bajaj some 2 times......so 5 times divorce........9 baache ki Maa.......nani.......baacho se jayda beautiful
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

I dont know I left that great eternal love story of ANurag prerna..or Mr bajjaj prerna.....Let me guess.......after sneha....pregnancy and cancer.....but I rember Prerna ne chila chila ke kaha tha...............maine 9 baacho kee maa hoon..............and do u remember....That ideal father .......forged his bedroom pic with Prerna.....to get her back..................rather he forced her twice to marry him.............
She got married to anurag 3 time....bajaj some 2 times......so 5 times divorce........9 baache ki Maa.......nani.......baacho se jayda beautiful

chaddo.............uske 9 ho ya 10 ...............
but we dont want any1 to point fingers at GHSP without knowing facts..............

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

How many chinki? Yaha kuch logo ko ek hi mil jaye toh bahut hai.πŸ˜†

Moi to totally confused.....πŸ˜•..chalo chado yaar hume kyaπŸ˜†

@Kulls:If u'll go further may be I'll faint......
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

even prerna herself cant answer dis question............................πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I can pooji..maine vo show kafi time jhela hai...................she has 9 kids...including bajaj 3.......frome arlier marrige ....she got married some 5 tims
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

@kuls11: I agree with u, How can a person make a fun of mother's feelings, we all were children once, Could we not think how our mothers would feel if any insulted their feelings about any sensitive thing about her children? How careless can some people be, by the way call me Zee.......

you know Zee....how much they are insensitive.......You know these few people strive on bashing and fighing...........Its their oxygen how will they survive ...because probably all other forum have banned them.........so they have come here to get their oxygen...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can pooji..maine vo show kafi time jhela hai...................she has 9 kids...including bajaj 3.......frome arlier marrige ....she got married some 5 tims

after so much intensive romance and passion she delivered 6 kids......................so why dese double standards wid geet????????????πŸ˜›
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Amu:May be with more than 10 groups in GF at the end we all r GHSPians...😳Neither We can allow anyone outsider to bash us or nor we tolerate it....😊May be their fav stars r out of jobs these days so they need some work to do naa...πŸ˜†

United We Stand πŸ˜Ž
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amu inhe kitne forum se ban karenge mods....Dont u remember DMG forum....was war zone......courtsey these....few...than BB4.....than ZKJ.....and recently.....poor KMH forum ,,,,,,,,,kitne forumse inhe nikalenge.....batao batao.......actually lets start petition a new forum....for these jobless....so they can fight for the show...they dont watch.......πŸ˜†

Ya and when they have such a "great" hisotory why the mods dont do anything??? koi connection hai kya?:p

@chinki: yes we are united no matter whatπŸ˜‰ 
Silentsoul thumbnail

Moi to totally confused.....πŸ˜•..chalo chado yaar hume kyaπŸ˜†

@Kulls:If u'll go further may be I'll faint......

hey chinki you faint with this....much...I have survived that show for...3 damn years.....lets dig logic out of it..............if anyone can love that logicless junk.................they have problem with geet tight suits....................they never complained to ekta............why Prerna Nani can look younger to her poti.............kya yaar.........