Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Exactly Minie I told you.....same thing 😆😆😆😆 you got it main kya kahna chati thi

MODS please close the topic....

I wonder if some newcomers come here and say the show crap, What are they doing at the show's forum at first place? Nobody forced them to watch it, it shows well that some people here only to increase some fight.......

@Minnie and kuls11: I agree with u both, mods please close this topic........
@mehraan: Don't feel bad, the newcomers's main aim is to make fight here, so just ignore.......

Originally posted by mehraan

dear im turn off wid the statement tat person made in the previous page...if v get close 2 our hubbies.....v all married ladies n moms will hve the same faith..now tats irked me a lot...how dare she said tat??
im a mother of 2 ...n im xpecting my third n such a bold statement widout realizing the impact of it...
PLS MODs CLOSE tis  TOPIC

I agreee Mahrean some people just lack whats called basic science......leave it...mehran and pooji nor they are mother neither they have heart to think before junk they spit out.......They are here to create fight....nothing else........
Originally posted by mehraan

dear im turn off wid the statement tat person made in the previous page...if v get close 2 our hubbies.....v all married ladies n moms will hve the same faith..now tats irked me a lot...how dare she said tat??
im a mother of 2 ...n im xpecting my third n such a bold statement widout realizing the impact of it...
PLS MODs CLOSE tis  TOPIC

cheer up buddy

now here it clears up everything..................wen dey can give such statements 4 real people den why r dey protecting a virtual baby??????????????
does it even makes a sense????
?
i m a new mom and gone through it recently and dere is no such kind of restrictions by doctors at any point in whole pregnancy.................
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
thanx zee .... 🤗
@pooja...gud 2 kno u..met u 4 the 1st time...😃
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago

Exactly Minie I told you.....same thing 😆 you got it main kya kahna chati thi

MODS please close the topic....

Dear  this is  J factor....😆😆..And see whos talking abt logic???😲Kekta's shows' fans😕This one in itself is biggest joke of the century....😆Anyways Mods please close the topic ASAP...

I agreee Mahrean some people just lack whats called basic science......leave it...mehran and pooji nor they are mother neither they have heart to think before junk they spit out.......They are here to create fight....nothing else........
quite agree wid u...instead of fighting n instigating , one can google or find facts relating 2 it...instead of jumping ...GET ALIVE!!! Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
Geetians lets just ignore these people and request mods to close this topic!..
Originally posted by temorocks

I wonder if some newcomers come here and say the show crap, What are they doing at the show's forum at first place? Nobody forced them to watch it, it shows well that some people here only to increase some fight.......

@Minnie and kuls11: I agree with u both, mods please close this topic........

yup Temorock.........actually we know who watches this show who doesn't ...........Its like fun for them.........to comment on real mothers ...and make fun of them pregnancy
I hope this satisfy their psychotic pleasure to fight to kill their time.
Are you guys seriously that jobless
Originally posted by .Angel

I just don't get why her tummy was never showed cos even a three months pregnancy shows so why not hers even though she was nearly pregnant for almost a year?

plus if the CVs knew that she wasn't ever gonna give birth to the child in the first place why come up with the track to begun with?

come on people let get real here I feel bad for Geet and then again I really can't feel her pain cos I never get the chance to see baby bump, so that alone make it seem as if she was never pregnant to begin with.

To feel the pain you need to see a baby bump🤣