Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
I really don't care abt the romances and all but what I do care abt is the fact that her baby bump was never shown I mean if the CVs knew all along that the child was never gonna make it then why did it took them forever to end it?

my god I was so looking for to seen Maan putting his head on her big tummy and so many others things.

anyway fighting each other is not gonna bring back the lost baby and it bump, so I have had my say and now I'm out.

Originally posted by temorocks

@Geetians: Ignore all haters, we all know well why they do this.......

Sure we do!
Okie so alimabi, prerna4rishav, Angel are here...................
Do you 3 even watch this show or jump here to create ruckus after you favorite DMG and BB war zone is closed . SO every week  you choose one forum to target with your insane topic and start  a war over it....Few weeks back alimabi made post if geet is still pregnant....Now your other hald gang will make opposite side comments till you will create a war zone out of this thread...you did same thing in KMH forum too on their hot promo...when no one of you watch KMH nor Geet and start your bashing for protagonist and show.. Get life you looser, you seriously are jobless moron who dont have anything in real life Therefore you need one forum every week for your entertainment fights.
Prerna4rishav your Prerna remained pregnant like this 0 figure and and even delivered first baby like this. Anyway talking about logic You hot favorite actress remained 20s and was romancing Mr Anurag and Bajaj like pendulum when her daughter was married too....How many times she was married to Mr bajaj, how long was sneha pregnancy time,.How many time she was married with anurag, question of millennium how many times she got divorced,
Edited by KASHfan_1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by KASHfan_1

Okie so alimabi, prernarishabh, Angel are here...................
Do you 3 even watch thiis show or jump here to create ruckus after you favroite DMG and BB war zone is closed . SO every week  you choose one forum to target with your insane topic and start  a war over it....Few weeks back alimabi made post if geet is still pregnanat....Now your other hald gang will make opposite side comments till you will create a war zone out of this thread...you did same thing in KMH forum too on their hot promo...when noone of you watched KMH nor Geet and start bashing protagonist and show.. Get life you looser, you seriously are jobless moron who dont have anything in real life Therefore you need one forum everyweek for your entertainment fights.
Prernarishab your prerna remained pregnant like this 0 figure and and even delivered first baby like this. Anyway talking about logic You hot favorite actress remained 20s and was romancing Mr Anurag and Bajaj like pendulum when her daugther was married too....How many times she was married to Mr bajaj how many years was sneha pregnacy long...How many time she was married with anurag...
I just love u for ur reply...thank u
Originally posted by minnie.reet

guys dont argue with Newcomers here who never visit Geet forum but today they have specially come here to bash geet only ..........they are GEET haters ......

Mods will u close this topic ????? 

Exactly Minie I told you.....same thing 😆😆😆😆 you got it main kya kahna chati thi

MODS please close the topic....
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago

i pity such characters  who hve dirty minds saying saying closeness n love will lead 2  geets fate.. here thy r targetting us  mothers.....HOW do they open their mouth before not thinking twice???😡

Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
hey my fellow geetians just peace out....................we dont need to explain it to any1 who doesnt even watch d show and come up wid accusations...............so chill out guys.......
we love GHSP and we will alwz  no matter wat d others think or do..........

MODS plz close d topic...........
Originally posted by mehraan

i pity such lost souls who hve minds saying closeness n love will lead 2  geets fate.. here thy r targetting mothers.....HOW do they open their mouth before not thinking twice???😡

i agree buddy......
being a mom myself i pray dat even my enemy shouldnt have such a fate...............coz its dreadful for a mom..............

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by KASHfan_1

Do you 3 even watch thiis show
oh please I watched the show and I was even here in this forum before most of the people who now sees me as a hater just because I am not happy with some stuff that has taken place in the show got here or started watching it.

most people start watching the show after Maan and Geet first Hot dance I started watching from day one and if u don't believe me go take look at my old post.

just because I stop posting comment does not mean that I do not watch the show or that I am just here to bash and had u read all my comments in this topic u would have known/see that.

so please stop questioning my coming here it's an open forum which belong to everybody not just to those who post comments everyday.

Originally posted by pooja83

i agree buddy......
being a mom myself i pray dat even my enemy shouldnt have such a fate...............coz its dreadful for a mom..............

dear im turn off wid the statement tat person made in the previous page...if v get close 2 our hubbies.....v all married ladies n moms will hve the same faith..now tats irked me a lot...how dare she said tat??
im a mother of 2 ...n im xpecting my third n such a bold statement widout realizing the impact of it...
PLS MODs CLOSE tis  TOPIC
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago