Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
The bottomline is, they can just change the title to MaanEet and show them romancing 24x7.. But as this was supposed to be the struggle of a girl, it was SO NOT good to show Geet handling such serious issue with such callousness๐Ÿฅฑ.. She didnt even think abt her baby for long 30/40 days out of last 200 days, that is to say the minimum๐Ÿ˜• Have never witnessed such things on any show with a pregnant woman Geet might be AMAZING lover or wife, but sucks as a mother ๐Ÿ˜ต

Anyways.. I guess after Bandini, where they showed a 50 yr old lady and 90 yr old man getting Mother n Father, this is the second worst issue I have witnessed in Telly โญ๏ธ Will always remember this.. That after a LONG wait of 12 months, the baby didnt even come out alive ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ CV needs to recheck their scripts!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why does everything have to be done through fight with some members?

I mean come on this is an open forum where everybody is welcome to put their POV forward because surly everyone cannot be on the-OH-SO-HOT-Pages now can we?

no na so why are we been told not to watch it if we don't like it just because we didn't like some of the things that happened/shown?

please we are all grown ups here so let act like it, war is not the way or answers to everything in life.

-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Those I BET she loves with or without any baby in her tummy..

Even I LOVE those foods.. And I am not pregnant I guess so ๐Ÿค”

UffAngry
But is it normal to want Aloo Tikki at 1 in the morning? I dont think so!!Angry
This is from a newspaper article in UK,Heres the link if udont believe me.
"women pregnant  tended to crave spicy food the most " This has been proven.And the above mentioned foods are spicyAngry
So there!!!Angry
And even i like them foods but thats not proving anything,U wuldnt wake up at 1 nd want it though would u?Angry
URGGHHHH!!!!Angry

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another thing I noticed..

How come Telebuzz did'nt cover this MC was it since the PH told them since every other day there are news about Geet on IF , I am surprised how they never brought it up  since Geet being the main protagonist is going through so much so it should  be a report that the telebuzz should cover..

Maybe they know people will be disspointed with this  news..
Atleast I am quite and like reading all that has occured with this so called pregnancy where people say that its an 18 month pregnancy its hard to laugh cry or get disspointed with the track they butchered and messed up !

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sidra-

sch a typical reply ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

well i'll watch it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ coz i pay my cable bills so i've full rite 2 watch n e crap show ๐Ÿค“

But if its crap,why wud u even WANT to watch it?๐Ÿ˜ก
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

btw wat else v can xcept frm Sitara one shows... running on "passionate scenes"  unless & untill fans r drooling nd fainting aur kya chaiye ๐Ÿ˜ณ story jai bhar main ๐Ÿ˜†

@ tere liye : my last reply 2 u : Itz My WISH ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail

btw wat else v can xcept frm Sitara one shows... running on "passionate scenes"  unless & untill fans r drooling nd fainting aur kya chaiye ๐Ÿ˜ณ

By now, I hate ALL Sitara shows officially๐Ÿ˜ก..

Remix was just an exception that started and ended off as a good note.. Rest all sucked๐Ÿคข
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

By asking him 4 aloo tikki,How was she caring 4 him? Who else wud she ask,You?๐Ÿ˜ก
And she did care for her baby,she bonded with it,used to talk to it alot๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Saruu- thumbnail

btw wat else v can xcept frm Sitara one shows... running on "passionate scenes"  unless & untill fans r drooling nd fainting aur kya chaiye ๐Ÿ˜ณ story jai bhar main ๐Ÿ˜†

@ tere liye : my last reply 2 u : Itz My WISH ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeh,I know.So watch it.But why would u complain and say its crap etc... Thats just starting a war lyk u hav dun now,isnt it ?
I never understand ppl lyk u๐Ÿ˜ก